- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Optics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 152937, 7 pages
Surface Plasmon Singularities
1Departamento de Óptica, Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica Óptica y Electrónica (INAOE), Apdo. Postal 51 y 216, Tonantzintla, PUE, Mexico
2Facultad de Ingeniería, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (BUAP), Publa, PUE, Mexico
3Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco, (UJAT), Cunduacán, Tab, Mexico
Received 5 April 2012; Revised 12 June 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: Zhaolin Lu
Copyright © 2012 Gabriel Martínez-Niconoff et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. I. Arnold, Singularities of Caustics and Wave Fronts, Kluwer Academic, 1990.
- M. V. Berry and C. Upstill, “Catastrophe optics: morphologies of caustics and their diffraction patterns,” in Progress in Optics, E. Wolf, Ed., vol. 18, North-Holland, 1980.
- Y. S. Kivshar and E. A. Ostrovskaya, “Optical vortices: folding and twisting waves of light,” Optics and Photonics News, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 24–29, 2001.
- G. Martínez Niconoff, P. Martínez Vara, J. Munoz-Lopez, J. C. Juárez-Morales, and A. Carbajal-Dominguez, “Partially coherent surface plasmon modes,” Journal of the European Optical Society, vol. 6, p. 52, 2011.
- G. Martinez Niconoff, J. A. Sanchez-Gil, H. H. Sanchez, and A. P. Leija, “Self-imaging and caustics in two-dimensional surface plasmon optics,” Optics Communications, vol. 281, no. 8, pp. 2316–2320, 2008.
- G. Martinez-Niconoff, J. Carranza, and A. Cornejo-Rodriguez, “Caustics of diffraction fields,” Optics Communications, vol. 114, no. 3-4, pp. 194–198, 1995.
- G. Martínez-Niconoff, J. Muñoz-Lopez, and E. Méndez-Martínez, “Description of phase singularities and their application to focusing design,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 2089–2094, 2001.
- M. S. Sosskin and M. V. Vasnetsov, “Singular Optics,” in Progress in Optics, E. Wolf, Ed., vol. 42, North-Holland, 2001.
- L. Elgoltz, Differential Equations and Variational Calculus, Mir, Moscow, Russia, 1977.
- F. Papoff and R. Zambrini, “Convective instability induced by nonlocality in nonlinear diffusive systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 94, no. 24, Article ID 243903, 4 pages, 2005.
- J. P. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier Optics, McGraw-Hill, 2000.
- W. Liu, D. N. Neshev, I. V. Shadrivov, A. E. Miroshnichenko, and Y. S. Kivshar, “Plasmonic Airy beam manipulation in linear optical potentials,” Optics Letters, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 1164–1166, 2011.