- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Otolaryngology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 518202, 10 pages
Electroacoustic Comparison of Hearing Aid Output of Phonemes in Running Speech versus Isolation: Implications for Aided Cortical Auditory Evoked Potentials Testing
1Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (Hearing Sciences), National Centre for Audiology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6G 1H1
2National Centre for Audiology and School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6G 1H1
Received 30 September 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Catherine McMahon
Copyright © 2012 Vijayalakshmi Easwar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. L. Tremblay, and C. W. Miller, “How Neuroscience Relates to Hearing Aid Amplification,” International Journal of Otolaryngology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Abin Kuruvilla-Mathew, Suzanne C. Purdy, and David Welch, “Cortical encoding of speech acoustics: Effects of noise and amplification,” International Journal Of Audiology, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 852–864, 2015.
- Vijayalakshmi Easwar, David W. Purcell, Steven J. Aiken, Vijay Parsa, and Susan D. Scollie, “Effect of Stimulus Level and Bandwidth on Speech-Evoked Envelope Following Responses in Adults With Normal Hearing,” Ear And Hearing, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 619–634, 2015.
- Vijayalakshmi Easwar, David W. Purcell, Steven J. Aiken, Vijay Parsa, and Susan D. Scollie, “Evaluation of Speech-Evoked Envelope Following Responses as an Objective Aided Outcome Measure,” Ear and Hearing, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 635–652, 2015.