- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128410, 9 pages
Simulation of Proton Beam Effects in Thin Insulating Films
1Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, 11060 Belgrade, Serbia
2State University of Novi Pazar, 36300 Novi Pazar, Serbia
3Institute of Nuclear Sciences “Vinca”, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 15 April 2013; Accepted 28 May 2013
Academic Editor: Predrag Osmokrovic
Copyright © 2013 Ljubinko Timotijevic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. G. Holmes-Siedle and L. Adams, Handbook of Radiation Effects, Oxford University Press, 2nd edition, 2002.
- J. R. Schwank, M. R. Shaneyfelt, D. M. Fleetwood et al., “Radiation effects in MOS oxides,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 1833–1853, 2008.
- S. Stanković, B. Iričanin, D. Nikolić et al., “MSV signal processing system for neutron-gamma discrimination in a mixed field,” Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 165–170, 2012.
- I. Knezevic, N. Zdjelarevic, M. Obrenovic, and M. Vujisic, “Absorbed dose assessment in particle-beam irradiated metal-oxide and metal-nonmetal memristors,” Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 290–296, 2012.
- P. Sigmund, Stopping of Heavy Ions, vol. 4 of Springer Tracts of Modern Physics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2004.
- J. H. Warner, S. R. Messenger, R. J. Walters, and G. P. Summers, “Displacement damage correlation of proton and silicon ion radiation in GaAs,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 2678–2682, 2005.
- H. García, S. Dueñas, H. Castán et al., “Irradiation effect on dielectric properties of hafnium and gadolinium oxide gate dielectrics,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 416–420, 2009.
- C. Leroy and P.-G. Rancoita, “Particle interaction and displacement damage in silicon devices operated in radiation environments,” Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 70, no. 4, pp. 493–625, 2007.
- R. Radosavljević and A. Vasić, “Effects of radiation on solar cells as photovoltaic generators,” Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 28–32, 2012.
- Đ. Lazarević, M. Vujisić, K. Stanković, E. Dolićanin, and P. Osmokrović, “Radiation hardness of indium oxide films in the cooper-pair insulator state,” Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 40–43, 2012.
- E. Dolićanin, “Gamma ray effects on flash memory cell arrays,” Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 284–289, 2012.
- J. F. Ziegler, J. P. Biersack, and M. D. Ziegler, “SRIM—The Stopping and Range of Ions in Matter,” http://www.srim.org.
- S. R. Messenger, E. A. Burke, G. P. Summers et al., “Nonionizing Energy Loss (NIEL) for heavy ions,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 46, pp. 1595–1602, 1999.
- D. Nikolić, A. Vasić, I. Fetahović, K. Stanković, and P. Osmokrović, “Photodiode behavior in radiation environment,” Applied Mathematics, Informatics & Mechanics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 27–34, 2011.
- M. Vujisić, N. Marjanović, I. Fetahović, K. Stanković, and P. Osmokrović, “Influence of radiation on titanium dioxide mermistors,” Applied Mathematics, Informatics & Mechanics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 75–82, 2012.
- “Polymer durability and radiation effects,” in Proceedings of the Acs Symposium, M. C. Celina and R. A. Assink, Eds., series 978, 2007.
- M. P. Petkov, K. G. Lynn, K. P. Rodbell, W. Volksen, and R. D. Miller, “Radiation effects in low dielectric constant methyl-silsesquioxane films,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 2724–2728, 2002.
- T. Iwahashi, T. Tamagawa, A. Hayato et al., “Heavy ion and proton irradiation of gas electron multipliers with liquid crystal polymer insulator: evaluation tests for use in space,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2401–2406, 2011.
- X. L. Han, H. Ni, K. Zhao, Y.-C. Kong, H. K. Wong, and S. Q. Zhao, “Load-resistance- and voltage-tunable photovoltaic effect in tilting manganite films,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2011, Article ID 314085, 2011.
- Z. Hu, B. Jiao, J. Zhang, X. Zhang, and Y. Zhao, “Indium-doped zinc oxide thin films as effective anodes of organic photovoltaic devices,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2011, Article ID 158065, 5 pages, 2011.
- T. T. Chow, G. N. Tiwari, and C. Menezo, “Hybrid Solar: a review on photovoltaic and thermal power integration,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2012, Article ID 307287, 17 pages, 2012.
- P. Ooshaksaraei, K. Sopian, R. Zulkifli, M. A. Alghoul, and S. H. Zaidi, “Characterization of a bifacial photovoltaic panel integrated with external diffuse and semimirror type reflectors,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, Article ID 465837, 7 pages, 2013.