- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 294530, 10 pages
Health-Related Quality of Life Is Low in Secondary School Children in Fiji
1Deakin Health Economics, Faculty of Health, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Melbourne, VIC 3125, Australia
2Clinical Sciences, Umeå University, 90187 Umeå, Sweden
3WHO Collaborating Centre for Obesity Prevention, Faculty of Health, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Melbourne VIC 3125, Australia
4Pacific Research Centre for the Prevention of Obesity and Non-Communicable Diseases (C-POND), Fiji School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Fiji National University, Suva, Fiji
Received 31 August 2012; Accepted 7 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hein Raat
Copyright © 2012 Solveig Petersen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S Petersen, M Moodie, H Mavoa, G Waqa, R Goundar, and B Swinburn, “Relationship between overweight and health-related quality of life in secondary school children in Fiji: results from a cross-sectional population-based study,” International Journal of Obesity, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 539–546, 2013.
- Lotta Omma, and Solveig Petersen, “Health-related quality of life in indigenous Sami schoolchildren in Sweden,” Acta Paediatrica, vol. 104, no. 1, pp. 75–83, 2014.
- Solveig Petersen, Boyd Swinburn, Helen Mavoa, Kalesita Fotu, Caroline Tupoulahi-Fusimalohi, Gavin Faeamani, and Marjory Moodie, “Low health-related quality of life in school-aged children in Tonga, a lower-middle income country in the South Pacific,” Global Health Action, vol. 7, pp. 1–10, 2014.