- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 831834, 8 pages
Kidney and Urinary Tract Involvement in Kawasaki Disease
Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, 463-7 Shumoku, Chuo-ku, Niigata City 950-1197, Japan
Received 2 August 2013; Revised 12 September 2013; Accepted 17 September 2013
Academic Editor: Samuel Menahem
Copyright © 2013 Toru Watanabe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lesa Dawman, and S. K. Kabra, “Kawasaki Disease: Unusual Clinical Manifestations,” The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Toru Watanabe, “Kawasaki Disease with Retropharyngeal Edema following a Blackfly Bite,” Case Reports in Pediatrics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Yoshihiko Sakurai, Hideo Takatsuka, Masayuki Onaka, Mutsuzo Takada, and Masato Nishino, “Persistent Endothelial Damage after Intravenous Immunoglobulin Therapy in Kawasaki Disease,” International Archives Of Allergy And Immunology, vol. 165, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2014.
- I Re Lee, Se Jin Park, Ji Young Oh, Gwang Cheon Jang, Uria Kim, Jae Il Shin, and Kee Hyuck Kim, “Hyponatremia May Reflect Severe Inflammation in Children with Kawasaki Disease,” Childhood Kidney Diseases, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 159–166, 2015.
- Gwo-Tsann Chuang, I-Jung Tsai, Ming-Tai Lin, and Luan-Yin Chang, “Acute kidney injury in patients with Kawasaki disease,” Pediatric Research, 2016.
- Shirin Sayyahfar, and Rozita Hoseini, “Kawasaki Disease and Hypertension in An Infant,” Archives of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, vol. Inpress, no. Inpress, 2016.
- Werner Keenswijk, and Johan Vande Walle, “An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time. Answers,” Pediatric Nephrology, 2016.