- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 460835, 6 pages
Evolution of Mesopores in Monolithic Macroporous Ethylene-Bridged Polysilsesquioxane Gels Incorporated with Nonionic Surfactant
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan
Received 11 July 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editor: Takahiro Gunji
Copyright © 2012 Atsushi Mushiake et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Yanagisawa, T. Shimizu, T. Kuroda, and K. Kato C, “The preparation of alkyltriinethylaininonium-kaneinite complexes and their conversion to microporous materials,” Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 988–992, 1990.
- C. T. Kresge, M. E. Leonowicz, W. J. Roth, J. C. Vartuli, and J. S. Beck, “Ordered mesoporous molecular sieves synthesized by a liquid-crystal template mechanism,” Nature, vol. 359, no. 6397, pp. 710–712, 1992.
- S. Inagaki, Y. Fukushima, and K. Kuroda, “Synthesis of highly ordered mesoporous materials from a layered polysilicate,” Journal of the Chemical Society, Chemical Communications, no. 8, pp. 680–682, 1993.
- K. Nakanishi, Y. Kobayashi, T. Amatani, K. Hirao, and T. Kodaira, “Spontaneous formation of hierarchical macro-mesoporous ethane-silica monolith,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 16, no. 19, pp. 3652–3658, 2004.
- K. Nakanishi, T. Amatani, S. Yano, and T. Kodaira, “Multiscale templating of siloxane gels via polymerization-induced phase separation,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 1108–1115, 2008.
- R. Takahashi, K. Nakanishi, and N. Soga, “Insight on structural change in sol-gel-derived silica gel with aging under basic conditions for mesopore control,” Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 159–167, 2005.
- K. Nakanishi and N. Tanaka, “Sol-gel with phase separation. Hierarchically porous materials optimized for high-performance liquid chromatography separations,” Accounts of Chemical Research, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 863–873, 2007.
- J. Konishi, K. Fujita, K. Nakanishi et al., “Sol-gel synthesis of macro-mesoporous titania monoliths and their applications to chromatographic separation media for organophosphate compounds,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1216, no. 44, pp. 7375–7383, 2009.
- H. W. Oviatt Jr., K. J. Shea, and J. H. Small, “Alkylene-bridged silsesquioxane sol-gel synthesis and xerogel characterization. Molecular requirements for porosity,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 943–950, 1993.
- D. A. Loy, J. P. Carpenter, T. M. Alam et al., “Cyclization phenomena in the sol-gel polymerization of α,ω- bis(triethoxysilyl)alkanes and incorporation of the cyclic structures into network silsesquioxane polymers,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 121, no. 23, pp. 5413–5425, 1999.
- B. Boury and R. J. P. Corriu, “Adjusting the porosity of a silica-based hybrid material,” Advanced Materials, vol. 12, no. 13, pp. 989–992, 2000.
- K. D. Wyndham, J. E. O'Gara, T. H. Walter et al., “Characterization and evaluation of C18 HPLC stationary phases based on ethyl-bridged hybrid organic/inorganic particles,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 75, no. 24, pp. 6781–6788, 2003.