- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 685681, 9 pages
On Fuzzy Corsini's Hyperoperations
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Chongqing Three Gorges University, Wanzhou, Chongqing 404100, China
2Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile e Architettura, Università degli Studi di Udine, Via delle Scienze, 206, 33100 Udine, Italy
Received 22 February 2012; Accepted 7 May 2012
Academic Editor: Said Abbasbandy
Copyright © 2012 Yuming Feng and P. Corsini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Chvalina, Functional Graphs, Quasi-Ordered Sets and Commutative Hyper-Graph, Vydavatelstvi Masarykovy Univerzity, Brno, Czech Republic, 1995.
- J. Chvalina, “Commutative hypergroups in the sense of Marty and ordered sets,” in Proceedings of the Proceedings of the Summer School on General Algebra and Ordered Sets, pp. 19–30, Olomouc, Czech Republic, 1994.
- P. Corsini and V. Leoreanu, “Hypergroups and binary relations,” Algebra Universalis, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 321–330, 2000.
- Y. Feng, “Algebraic hyperstructures obtained from algebraic structures with fuzzy binary relations,” Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, no. 25, pp. 157–164, 2009.
- D. Hort, “A construction of hypergroups from ordered structures and their morphisms,” Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences & Cryptography, vol. 6, no. 2-3, pp. 139–150, 2003.
- I. G. Rosenberg, “Hypergroups and join spaces determined by relations,” Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, no. 4, pp. 93–101, 1998.
- S. I. Spartalis, “Hypergroupoids obtained from groupoids with binary relations,” Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, no. 16, pp. 201–210, 2004.
- P. Corsini, “Binary relations and hypergroupoids,” Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, no. 7, pp. 11–18, 2000.
- P. Corsini and V. Leoreanu, Applications of Hyperstructure Theory, vol. 5 of Advances in Mathematics, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- P. Corsini and V. Leoreanu, “Survey on new topics of Hyperstructure Theory and its applications,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Algebraic Hyperstructures and Applications (AHA '03), pp. 1–37, 2003.
- V. Leoreanu and L. Leoreanu, “Hypergroups associated with hypergraphs,” Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, no. 4, pp. 119–126, 1998.
- V. Leoreanu, “Weak mutually associative hyperstructures. II,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on (AHA '03), pp. 183–189, 2003.
- S. I. Spartalis and C. Mamaloukas, “Hyperstructures associated with binary relations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 41–50, 2006, Elsevier.
- S. I. Spartalis, “The hyperoperation relation and the Corsini's partial or not-partial hypergroupoids (A classification),” Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, no. 24, pp. 97–112, 2008.
- S. I. Spartalis, M. Konstantinidou-Serafimidou, and A. Taouktsoglou, “-hypergroupoids obtained by special binary relations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 2628–2635, 2010.