- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320276, 13 pages
A Differential Algebraic Method to Approximate Nonsmooth Mechanical Systems by Ordinary Differential Equations
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kyushu University, Motooka 744, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
Received 28 September 2012; Revised 1 April 2013; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Jitao Sun
Copyright © 2013 Xiaogang Xiong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaogang Xiong, Ryo Kikuuwe, and Motoji Yamamoto, “A Multistate Friction Model Described by Continuous Differential Equations,” Tribology Letters, 2013.
- Ryo Kikuuwe, and Motoji Yamamoto, “A Contact Force Model With Nonlinear Compliance and Residual Indentation,” Journal of Applied Mechanics-Transactions of The Asme, vol. 81, no. 2, 2014.
- Xiaogang Xiong, Ryo Kikuuwe, and Motoji Yamamoto, “Implicit Euler simulation of one-dimensional Burridge-Knopoff model of earthquakes with set-valued friction laws,” Advances In Computational Mathematics, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1039–1057, 2015.
- Ryo Kikuuwe, and Bernard Brogliato, “A new representation of systems with frictional unilateral constraints and its Baumgarte-like relaxation,” Multibody System Dynamics, 2015.
- Ryo Kikuuwe, “Fundamental Problems Regarding Physics Simulators: From the Perspective of Relations Among Reality, Model, and Simulator,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 374–377, 2016.