- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 839726, 11 pages
Kinetic-Monte-Carlo-Based Parallel Evolution Simulation Algorithm of Dust Particles
Shanghai Key Laboratory of Mechanical Automation and Robotics, School of Mechatronic Engineering and Automation, Shanghai University, Mailbox 232, No. 149 Yanchang Road, Shanghai 200072, China
Received 24 September 2013; Accepted 24 December 2013; Published 21 January 2014
Academic Editor: Bernard J. Geurts
Copyright © 2014 Xiaomei Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Chang, M. Liu, L.-J. Hou, S.-Y. Xu, X. Lin, and S. Ballo, “Concept, pollution character and environmental effect of urban surface dust,” Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1153–1158, 2007.
- N. Li, Effect of Haze on Respiratory Healthy in Guangzhou, Wuhan University Of Technology, 2009.
- L.-L. Da, T.-W. Yang, Y.-Y. Li, and X.-T. Lu, “Accelerating volume rendering of 3D datasets based on PC hardware,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 2422–2425, 2005.
- D.-P. Xi and W.-P. Jiang, “Research and application of three-dimensional visibility based on digital map,” Earth Science, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 278–284, 2002.
- C. Ye, J.-S. Wang, and X. I. Li, “Field measurement and numerical simulation for pollutant dispersion from vehicular exhaust in street canyon,” Environmental Chemistry, vol. 25, pp. 364–366, 2006.
- A. Zhang, L. Zhang, and J. Zhou, “Numerical simulation of wind environment around two adjacent buildings,” Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 553–558, 2003.
- T. L. Chan, G. Dong, C. W. Leung, C. S. Cheung, and W. T. Hung, “Validation of a two-dimensional pollutant dispersion model in an isolated street canyon,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 861–872, 2002.
- T. Schneider, J. Kildes, and N. O. Breum, “A two compartment model for determining the contribution of sources, surface deposition and resuspension to air and surface dust concentration levels in occupied rooms,” Building and Environment, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 583–595, 1999.
- R. Yao, Q. Qiao, and X. Yu, “Wind tunnel simulation of flow and dispersion around complex buildings,” Radiation Protection Bulletin, vol. 22, pp. 1–6, 2002.
- D.-P. Guo, Q.-D. Qiao, and R.-T. Yao, “Examining the k-ε(RNG) model and LES of flow feature and turbulence dispersion around a building by means of wind tunnel tests,” Journal of Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 55–63, 2011.
- J. Zhang and A. Li, “Study on particle deposition in vertical square ventilation duct flows by different models,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 1008–1018, 2008.
- R. Gao and A. Li, “Modeling deposition of particles in vertical square ventilation duct flows,” Building and Environment, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 245–252, 2011.
- I. Ali, S. L. Kalla, and H. G. Khajah, “A time dependent model for the transport of heavy pollutants from ground-level aerial sources,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 91–99, 1999.
- K. Sun, L. Lu, and H. Jiang, “A numerical study of bend-induced particle deposition in and behind duct bends,” Building and Environment, vol. 52, pp. 77–87, 2012.
- C. K. Saha, W. Wu, G. Zhang, and B. Bjerg, “Assessing effect of wind tunnel sizes on air velocity and concentration boundary layers and on ammonia emission estimation using computational fluid dynamics (CFD),” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 49–60, 2011.
- Y. Tominaga, S. Murakami, and A. Mochida, “CFD prediction of gaseous diffusion around a cubic model using a dynamic mixed SGS model based on composite grid technique,” Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, vol. 67-68, pp. 827–841, 1997.
- W. Nie, W.-M. Cheng, G. Zhou, and Y. Yao, “The numerical simulation on the regularity of dust dispersion in whole-rock mechanized excavation face with different air draft amount,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 26, pp. 961–971, 2011.
- J. A. Roney and B. R. White, “Comparison of a two-dimensional numerical dust transport model with experimental dust emissions from soil surfaces in a wind tunnel,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 512–522, 2010.
- P. Song, J. Lu, Q. Hu, M. Zhao, and B. Yang, “Application and development of computer simulation in thin film deposition,” Materials Review, vol. 17, pp. 154–157, 2003.
- S. Razmyan and F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, “An application of Monte-Carlo-based sensitivity analysis on the overlap in discriminant analysis,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 315868, 14 pages, 2012.
- Y. X. Jie, H. N. Yuan, and H. D. Zhou, “Bending moment calculations for piles based on the finite element method,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 784583, 19 pages, 2013.
- L. Zhang and Z. Chen, “A stabilized mixed finite element method for single-phase compressible flow,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2011, Article ID 129724, 16 pages, 2011.
- W. Zhu, G. Hu, X. Hu, L. Hongbo, and W. Zhang, “Visual simulation of GaInP thin film growth,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 87–99, 2010.
- G. Okin, “The Role of Spatial Variability in Wind Erosion and Dust Emission,” Geophysical Research Abstracts 12583, 2003.
- R. Yao, H. Hao, and E. Hu, “Comparison of two kinds of atmospheric dispersion model chains in rodos,” Radiation Protection, vol. 23, pp. 146–155, 2003.
- R. Tian, “Monte-Carlo model simulates the influence of complex terrain on diffusion,” Scientia Atmospherica Sinica, vol. 18, pp. 37–42, 1994.
- K. Xu, H. G. He, and Y. C. Zhu, “Study on dispersion simulation of long-distant pipeline leaked gas based on Monte-Carlo,” Journal of Safety Science and Technology, vol. 8, pp. 18–23, 2012.
- Y. Sun, Y. Qian, and Y. Zhang, “Application of Monte Carlo analysis in environmental risk assessment of a chlorine release accident,” Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 2570–2577, 2011.
- Z.-B. Peng and Z.-L. Yuan, “Numerical simulation of gas-solid flow behaviours in desulfurization tower based on Monte Carlo,” Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, vol. 28, no. 14, pp. 6–14, 2008.
- S. Tanaka, T. Nishide, and K. Sakurai, “Efficient implementation for QUAD stream cipher with GPUs,” Computer Science and Information Systems, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 897–911, 2013.
- Y. Shang, G. Lu, and L. Shang, “Parallel processing on block-based Gauss-Jordan algorithm for desktop grid,” Computer Science and Information Systems, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 739–759, 2011.
- F. H. Pereira and S. I. Nabeta, “A parallel wavelet-based algebraic multigrid black-box solver and preconditioner,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 894074, 15 pages, 2012.
- C. Han, T. Feng, G. He, and T. Guo, “Parallel variable distribution algorithm for constrained optimization with nonmonotone technique,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 295147, 7 pages, 2013.
- Z. Wenhua, F. Xiong, H. Guihua, S. Yupeng, and X. Hu, Virtual Reality Technology and Application, Intellectual Property Press, Beijing, China, 2007.
- Y.-M. Chen, J.-S. Bao, Y. Jin, C.-C. Xu, and Y.-C. Yang, “Key technology study and application of engineering analysis data's immersive visualization,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2309–2312, 2004.
- A. Attenberger and K. Buchenrieder, “Modeling and visualization of classification-based control schemes for upper limb prostheses,” Computer Science and Information Systems, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 349–367, 2013.
- B. Jin-Song, J. Ye, M. Deng-Zhe, and Y. Jun-Qi, “Immersive scientific visualization with realist geometry,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 15, pp. 653–655, 2003.
- S. Sang, J. Zhao, H. Wu, S. Chen, and Q. An, “Modeling and simulation of a spherical mobile robot,” Computer Science and Information Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 51–62, 2010.
- P. F. Li, M. Y. Xu, and F. F. Wang, FLUENT GAMBIT ICEM CFD Tecplot, Beijing Institute of Technology Press, Beijing, China, 2005.
- J. F. Xie, “A comparative study of various numerical simulation approaches to wind environment within urban green space,” Agriculture Network Information, vol. 26, no. 07, pp. 18–21, 2011.
- K. Lu and X. Lin, “Implementing load balance in MPI parallel program,” Microcomputer Information, vol. 05X, pp. 226–227, 2007.
- L. Lu, “Research on parallel program design strategy,” Electronic Computers, vol. 141, no. 6, pp. 2–8, 1999.
- B. Zhou, J. Shen, and Q. Peng, “Communication scheme of parallel clustering algorithm for PCs cluster,” Computer Engineering, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 20–21, 2004.