- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 848129, 17 pages
A Survey of Transportation Problems
1Universidad Autónoma del Carmen, Avenida 56 No. 4, Esq. Av. Concordia, Col. Benito Juarez, 24180 Ciudad del Carmen, CAM, Mexico
2Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Facultad de Ciencias de la Computación, Ciudad Universitaria, 14 sur y Avenida san Claudio, Edificio 104C, Colonia San Manuel, 72570 Puebla, PUE, Mexico
3Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo, Av Universidad S/N, Centro, 42780 Tlahuelilpan, HGO, Mexico
Received 30 December 2013; Revised 5 February 2014; Accepted 6 February 2014; Published 27 March 2014
Academic Editor: Francisco Chiclana
Copyright © 2014 Ocotlán Díaz-Parra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- José António Oliveira, João Ferreira, Manuel Figueiredo, Luis Dias, and Guilherme Pereira, “Sistema de Apoio à Decisão para o Transporte Não Urgente de Doentes em Veículo Partilhado,” Iberian Journal of Information Systems and Technologies, no. 13, 2014.
- Sayyed Rasoul Mousavi, Mohammad S. Sabbagh, and Hosein Ghafari, “A new hybrid algorithm for the balanced transportation problem,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2015.
- Yu Wu, Liguo Sun, and Xiangju Qu, “A sequencing model for a team of aircraft landing on the carrier,” Aerospace Science and Technology, 2016.
- Aleksandar Djenić, Nina Radojiˇcić, Miroslav Marić, and Marko Mladenović, “Parallel VNS for Bus Terminal Location Problem,” Applied Soft Computing, 2016.