- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270878, 6 pages
The Correlations of Disease Activity, Socioeconomic Status, Quality of Life, and Depression/Anxiety in Chinese Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
1Department of Nursing, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226001, China
2School of Nursing, Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226001, China
3Department of Rheumatology, The Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226001, China
Received 14 April 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Guixiu Shi
Copyright © 2013 Biyu Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huaxia Yang, Hui Liu, Dong Xu, Lidan Zhao, Qian Wang, Xiaomei Leng, Wenjie Zheng, Fengchun Zhang, Fulin Tang, and Xuan Zhang, “Pregnancy-Related Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Clinical Features, Outcome and Risk Factors of Disease Flares - A Case Control Study,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Gamal Chehab, Heike Carnarius, and Matthias Schneider, “What matters for lupus patients?,” La Presse Médicale, 2014.
- Amal B. Abdul-Sattar, and Sahar Abou El Magd, “Association of perceived neighborhood characteristics, socioeconomic status and rural residency with health outcomes in Egyptian patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: one center study,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2014.
- Omar-Javier Calixto, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Socioeconomic status. The relationship with health and autoimmune diseases,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Zhifeng Gu, Yan Meng, Tao Tao, Genkai Guo, Wei Tan, Yunfei Xia, Chun Cheng, and Hong Liu, “Endoplasmic reticulum stress participates in the progress of senescence of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus,” Cell and Tissue Research, 2015.
- Hania Shakeri, Monir Omrani, Hamid Reza Omrani, Farid Arman, Ali Vahdani, and Jalal Shakeri, “Depression, Anxiety and Disease-Related Variables and Quality of Life Among Individuals With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Living in Kermanshah Province, Iran,” Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, vol. 17, no. 12, 2015.
- C. Mendoza-Pinto, S. Mendez-Martinez, P. Soto-Santillan, J. Galindo Herrera, I. Perez-Contreras, S. Macias-Diaz, A. Taboada-Cole, and M. Garcia-Carrasco, “Socioeconomic status and organ damage in Mexican systemic lupus erythematosus women,” Lupus, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1227–1232, 2015.
- Genkai Guo, Yan Meng, Wei Tan, Yunfei Xia, Chun Cheng, Xiaolan Chen, and Zhifeng Gu, “Induction of Apoptosis Coupled to Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress through Regulation of CHOP and JNK in Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Biyu Shen, Yan He, Haoyang Chen, Chunmei Zhao, Li Zhu, Yingying Gao, Yunli Ren, Xueqing Wang, and Jingwei Liu, “Body Image Disturbances Have Impact on the Sexual Problems in Chinese Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- Xia Xie, Dongmei Wu, and Hong Chen, “Prevalence and risk factors of anxiety and depression in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus in Southwest China,” Rheumatology International, 2016.
- Xiangying Zhang, Yali Tian, Junbao Li, and Xingli Zhao, “Effect of targeted nursing applied to SLE patients,” Experimental And Therapeutic Medicine, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 2209–2212, 2016.