- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 819403, 6 pages
Preparation and Characterization of Alumina Nanoparticles in Deionized Water Using Laser Ablation Technique
1Applied Nanotechnology Laboratory (ANT Lab), Department of Physics, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok 10140, Thailand
2Thailand Center of Excellence in Physics, CHE, Ministry of Education, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jian Wei
Copyright © 2012 Veeradate Piriyawong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Moom Sinn Aw, Milena Zorko, Petar Djinović, and Albin Pintar, “Insights into durable NiCo catalysts on β-SiC/CeZrO2 and γ-Al2O3/CeZrO2 advanced supports prepared from facile methods for CH4-CO2 dry reforming,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2014.
- Rina Singh, “Improved Catalytic Activity of Laser Generated Bimetallic and Trimetallic Nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 6872–6879, 2014.
- Carminna Ottone, Vivian Farías Rivera, Marco Fontana, Katarzyna Bejtka, Barbara Onida, and Valentina Cauda, “Ultralong and Mesoporous ZnO and γ-Al2O3 Oriented Nanowires Obtained by Template-assisted Hydrothermal Approach,” Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2014.
- Julien Lam, David Amans, Frederic Chaput, Mouhamed Diouf, Gilles Ledoux, Nicolas Mary, Karine Masenelli-Varlot, Vincent Motto-Ros, and Christophe Dujardin, “gamma-Al2O3 nanoparticles synthesised by pulsed laser ablation in liquids: a plasma analysis,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 963–973, 2014.
- Vaiyapuri Subbarayan Periasamy, Jegan Athinarayanan, and Ali A. Alshatwi, “ Aluminum oxide nanoparticles alter cell cycle progression through CCND1 and EGR1 gene expression in human mesenchymal stem cells ,” Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 2015.
- Shadpour Mallakpour, and Fariba Sirous, “ Polymer Nanocomposites Containing N -Trimellitylimido-L-phenylalanine Dicarboxylic Acid Moieties Reinforced with α-Al 2 O 3 Nanoparticles Modified with Citric Acid: Synthesis and Characterization ,” Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, pp. 150226073849008, 2015.
- Saheed A. Adio, Mohsen Sharifpur, and Josua P. Meyer, “ Influence of ultrasonication energy on the dispersion consistency of Al 2 O 3 –glycerol nanofluid based on viscosity data, and model development for the required ultrasonication energy density ,” Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, pp. 1–20, 2015.
- Mohsen Sharifpur, Saheed Adewale Adio, and Josua Petrus Meyer, “Experimental investigation and model development for effective viscosity of Al2O3–glycerol nanofluids by using dimensional analysis and GMDH-NN methods,” International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 68, pp. 208–219, 2015.
- Emad M.M. Ewais, Dina H.A. Besisa, Ahmed A.M. El-Amir, Said M. El-Sheikh, and Diaa E. Rayan, “Optical properties of nanocrystalline magnesium aluminate spinel synthesized from industrial wastes,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 649, pp. 159–166, 2015.
- M. M. Rashad, A. G. Mostafa, and D. A. Rayan, “Structural and optical properties of nanocrystalline mayenite Ca12Al14O33 powders synthesized using a novel route,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2015.
- Emad M.M. Ewais, Ahmed A.M. El-Amir, Dina H.A. Besisa, Mohamed Esmat, and Bahgat E.H. El-Anadouli, “Synthesis of nanocrystalline MgO/MgAl2O4 spinel powders from industrial wastes,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016.
- Deepak Pathania, Rishu Katwal, and Harpreet Kaur, “Enhanced photocatalytic activity of electrochemically synthesized aluminum oxide nanoparticles,” International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 358–371, 2016.