- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 909473, 6 pages
Gas-Supported High-Photoactivity TiO2 Nanotubes
Key Laboratory of Advanced Textile Materials and Manufacturing Technology of Ministry of Education, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xijin Xu
Copyright © 2012 Sheng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinwen Huang, and Zongjian Liu, “Heterogeneous Deposition of Cu2O Nanoparticles on TiO2 Nanotube Array Films in Organic Solvent,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Kiyoung Lee, Anca Mazare, and Patrik Schmuki, “One-Dimensional Titanium Dioxide Nanomaterials: Nanotubes,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 114, no. 19, pp. 9385–9454, 2014.
- Chengcheng Liu, Chunmei Ding, Tianyi Zhao, and Lei Jiang, “Synthesis and Characterization of Structure-Controlled Micro-/Nanocomposite TiO2 Fibers with Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.