- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 912903, 9 pages
Doping Silicon Nanocrystals with Boron and Phosphorus
State Key Laboratory of Silicon Materials and Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310027, China
Received 29 April 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Naoki Fukata
Copyright © 2012 Xiaodong Pi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Borowik, T. Nguyen-Tran, and P. Roca i Cabarrocas, “Doped semiconductor nanocrystal junctions,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 114, no. 20, 2013.
- Min Xie, Dongsheng Li, Le Chen, Feng Wang, Xiaodong Zhu, and Deren Yang, “The location and doping effect of boron in Si nanocrystals embedded silicon oxide film,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 102, no. 12, pp. 123108, 2013.
- Eran Rabani, Anatoly I. Frenkel, Adam Faust, Anitha Patllola, Yorai Arnit, Hagai Eshet, and Uri Banin, “Unraveling the Impurity Location and Binding in Heavily Doped Semiconductor Nanocrystals: The Case of Cu in In As Nanocrystals,” Journal Of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 117, no. 26, pp. 13688–13696, 2013.
- Mita Dasog, Glenda B. De los Reyes, Lyubov V. Titova, Frank A. Hegmann, and Jonathan G. C. Veinot, “ Size vs Surface: Tuning the Photoluminescence of Freestanding Silicon Nanocrystals Across the Visible Spectrum via Surface Groups ,” ACS Nano, pp. 140908162327005, 2014.
- Xd Pi Xiao-Dong, R Wang Rong, and Dr Yang De-Ren, “Quantum confinement and surface chemistry of 0.8-1.6 nm hydrosilylated silicon nanocrystals,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 23, no. 7, 2014.
- Xiaodong Pi, Zhenyi Ni, and Deren Yang, “Ab initio study on the effect of structural relaxation on the electronic and optical properties of P-doped Si nanocrystals,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 116, no. 19, pp. 194304, 2014.
- Zhenyi Ni, Xiaodong Pi, Muhammad Ali, Shu Zhou, Tomohiro Nozaki, and Deren Yang, “Freestanding doped silicon nanocrystals synthesized by plasma,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 31, pp. 314006, 2015.
- Xiaodong Pi, Zhenyi Ni, Yong Liu, Zhichao Ruan, Mingsheng Xu, and Deren Yang, “Density functional theory study on boron- and phosphorus-doped hydrogen-passivated silicene,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 4146–4151, 2015.
- Nuria Garcia-Castello, Sergio Illera, Joan Daniel Prades, Stefano Ossicini, Albert Cirera, and Roberto Guerra, “ Energetics and carrier transport in doped Si/SiO 2 quantum dots ,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 29, pp. 12564–12571, 2015.
- Brittany L. Oliva-Chatelain, Thomas M. Ticich, and Andrew R. Barron, “Doping silicon nanocrystals and quantum dots,” Nanoscale, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1733–1745, 2016.