- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138083, 6 pages
A Study on the Effect of Plasma Treatment for Waste Wood Biocomposites
Department of Mechanical, Robotics and Energy Engineering, Dongguk University-Seoul, 26 Pil-dong 3-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul 100-715, Republic of Korea
Received 12 June 2013; Accepted 3 July 2013
Academic Editor: Il-Kwon Oh
Copyright © 2013 MiMi Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. K. Mohanty, M. A. Khan, and G. Hinrichsen, “Surface modification of jute and its influence on performance of biodegradable jute-fabric/Biopol composites,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 1115–1124, 2000.
- S.-Y. Park, G.-S. Han, H.-S. Kim, H.-S. Yang, and H.-J. Kim, “Evaluation of the impact on manufacturing temperature and time in the production process of bio-composites,” Mokchae Konghak, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 29–37, 2005.
- T. Takayama, K. Komabayasi, M. Itou, and Y. Miyake, “Development of Bio-based plastics for injection molding,” SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 12–17, 2009.
- C.-H. Kim, K.-J. Kim, and T.-J. Eom, “Properties of WPC prepared with various size and amount of wood particle,” Palpu Chongi Gisul/Journal of Korea Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 59–64, 2008.
- B.-H. Lee, H.-S. Kim, S.-W. Choi, and H.-J. Kim, “Improvement of interfacial adhesion for surface treated rice husk flour-filled polypropylene bio-composites,” Mokchae Konghak, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 38–45, 2006.
- T. S. Lee, S. G. Lee, and K. H. Song, “Natural fiber reinforced biocomposites and biodegradation,” Fashion Information and Technology, vol. 7, pp. 10–21, 2010.
- S. Singh, D. Y. Sasaki, J. Cesarano III, and A. J. Hurd, “Nanometer pores in ultrathin silica films prepared by self-assembly of organic spacers in an alkylsiloxane monolayer,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 339, no. 1-2, pp. 209–215, 1999.
- J. Lai, B. Sunderland, J. Xue et al., “Study on hydrophilicity of polymer surfaces improved by plasma treatment,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 252, no. 10, pp. 3375–3379, 2006.
- V. Kotal, V. Svorcık, P. Slepicka, et al., “Gold coating of poly(ethyleneterephthalate) modified by argon plasma,” Plasma Process and Polymers, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 69–76, 2007.
- S.-H. Seo, S. Chang, Y.-E. Yoo, and J. D. Chung, “Surface characteristics of polymer material treated by atmospheric pressure plasma,” Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 282–288, 2010.