- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356259, 9 pages
A Comparative Study of Three Different Chemical Vapor Deposition Techniques of Carbon Nanotube Growth on Diamond Films
1Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Wright-Patterson, Air Force Base, OH 45433, USA
2Wright State University, Dayton, OH 45420, USA
3Army Research Laboratory, Adelphi, MD 20783, USA
4Army Research Office, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
5University of Dayton Research Institute (UDRI), Dayton, OH 45469, USA
Received 28 November 2012; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Lijun Ji
Copyright © 2013 Betty T. Quinton et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amine Sellam, Patrice Miska, Jaafar Ghanbaja, and Silvère Barrat, “Catalytic growth of carbon nanowires on composite diamond/silicon substrates,” Applied Surface Science, 2013.
- I-Ju Teng, Chong-Sian Huang, Hui-Lin Hsu, I-Chuan Chung, Sheng-Rui Jian, Nazir P. Kherani, Cheng-Tzu Kuo, and Jenh-Yih Juang, “On the use of new oxidized Co-Cr-Pt-O catalysts for vertically-aligned few-walled carbon nanotube forest synthesis in electron cyclotron resonance chemical vapor deposition,” Carbon, 2014.
- Seung-Koo Lee, Min-Jung Song, Jong-Hoon Kim, Young-Kyun Lim, Yoon-Soo Chun, and Dae-Soon Lim, “Selective growth of carbon nanotubes on boron-doped diamond for electrochemical biosensor application,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 30, pp. 23395–23400, 2015.