- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 802174, 8 pages
Understanding the Formation of the Self-Assembly of Colloidal Copper Nanoparticles by Surfactant: A Molecular Velcro
1CTI Renato Archer, Micro Systems Division, Campinas 13069-901, Brazil
2Applied Nanotechnology Laboratory, CTI Renato Archer, Campinas 13069-901, Brazil
3INCT NAMITEC, Campinas 13069-901, Brazil
4CTI Renato Archer, Information Displays Division, Campinas 13069-901, Brazil
5Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, CCS/UNICAMP, Campinas 13083-970, Brazil
Received 27 August 2012; Revised 11 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Zhenhui Kang
Copyright © 2013 Raquel Kely Bortoleto-Bugs et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongwei Hou, You Zhu, and Qingyuan Hu, “3D Cu(OH)2 Hierarchical Frameworks: Self-Assembly, Growth, and Application for the Removal of TSNAs,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Rubén Sierra-Ávila, Marissa Pérez-Alvarez, Gregorio Cadenas-Pliego, Víctor Comparán Padilla, Carlos Ávila-Orta, Odilia Pérez Camacho, Enrique Jiménez-Regalado, Ernesto Hernández-Hernández, and Rosa Martha Jiménez-Barrera, “Synthesis of Copper Nanoparticles Using Mixture of Allylamine and Polyallylamine,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.