- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 832710, 9 pages
Preparation and Characterization of a Novel Hybrid Hydrogel Composed of Bombyx mori Fibroin and Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)
Institute of Ecology and Environment, State Key Laboratory of Hydraulics and Mountain River Engineering, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610065, China
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 22 November 2012
Academic Editor: Lian Gao
Copyright © 2013 Ting Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marta Ribeiro, Mariana A de Moraes, Marisa M Beppu, Fernando J Monteiro, and Maria P Ferraz, “The role of dialysis and freezing on structural conformation, thermal properties and morphology of silk fibroin hydrogels,” Biomatter, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. e28536, 2014.
- Xiangyu Huang, Suna Fan, Alhadi Ibrahim Mohammed Altayp, Yaopeng Zhang, Huili Shao, Xuechao Hu, Minkai Xie, and Yuemin Xu, “Tunable Structures and Properties of Electrospun Regenerated Silk Fibroin Mats Annealed in Water Vapor at Different Times and Temperatures,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Da Yeon Kim, Doo Yeon Kwon, Jin Seon Kwon, Jae Ho Kim, Byoung Hyun Min, and Moon Suk Kim, “Stimuli-Responsive Injectable In situ-Forming Hydrogels for Regenerative Medicines,” Polymer Reviews, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 407–452, 2015.