- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 203963, 5 pages
Novel BCD Process Platform with Integrated Self-Extracted JTE Trench Technology for EL Drivers ICs
1The 58th Research and Scientific Institute, China Electronic Technology Group Corporation, Wuxi 214035, China
2Guangxi Experiment Center of Information Science, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guilin 541004, China
Received 25 March 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013; Published 2 January 2014
Academic Editor: Hua-Liang Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Wei Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. L. Li, “Comparison of OELs with EL and LCD and their application prospects,” Chinese Journal of Liquid Crystal and Displays, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 28–33, 2002.
- G. D. Song, L. Liang, and D. C. Bi, “EL technology and its application in portable electronic system,” Oversea Electronic Devices, vol. 9, pp. 4–8, 2001.
- J. Kim, T. M. R. Tae Moon Roh, S.-G. Kim et al., “High-voltage power integrated circuit technology using SOI for driving plasma display panels,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 1256–1263, 2001.
- W. Sun, L. Shi, Z. Sun, Y. Yi, H. Li, and S. Lu, “High-voltage power IC technology with nVDMOS, RESURF pLDMOS, and novel level-shift circuit for PDP scan-driver IC,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 891–896, 2006.
- X. Li, Y. Zhuang, L. Zhang, and W. Xin, “Cost-effective VDMOS and compatible process for PDP scan-driver IC,” Chinese Journal of Semiconductors, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 1679–1684, 2007.
- Z. Sun, W. Sun, Y. Yi et al., “PDF scan driver with NVDMOS and RESURF PLDMOS,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and ICs (ISPSD '05), pp. 151–154, May 2005.
- L. Théolier, H. Mahfoz-Kotb, K. Isoird, and F. Morancho, “A new junction termination technique: the deep trench termination (DT 2),” in Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and IC's, ISPSD '09, pp. 176–179, June 2009.
- R. Kamibaba, K. Takahama, and I. Omura, “Design of trench termination for high voltage devices,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and IC's (ISPSD '10), pp. 107–110, June 2010.
- L. Théolier, H. Mahfoz-Kotb, K. Isoird, F. Morancho, S. Assie-Souleille, and N. Mauran, “A new junction termination using a deep trench filled with BenzoCycloButene,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 687–689, 2009.
- J. Sun, F. X. C. Jiang, L. Guan, Z. Xiong, G. Yan, and J. K. O. Sin, “A new isolation technology for automotive power-integrated-circuit applications,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 2144–2149, 2009.
- W. Sun, Y. Yi, H. Li, and L. Shi, “A novel latch-up protection for bulk-silicon scan driver ICs of shadow-mask plasma-display panel,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1135–1137, 2007.