- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 294385, 7 pages
Improvement of Porous GaAs (100) Structure through Electrochemical Etching Based on DMF Solution
Nano-Optoelectronics Research and Technology Laboratory, School of Physics, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 Penang, Malaysia
Received 15 April 2014; Accepted 16 June 2014; Published 30 June 2014
Academic Editor: Anukorn Phuruangrat
Copyright © 2014 Muhamad Ikram Md Taib et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. V. Kidalov, G. A. Sukach, A. O. Petukhov, A. S. Revenko, and E. P. Potapenko, “Photoluminescent and structural properties of GaN thin films obtained by radical-beam gettering epitaxy on porous GaAs (0 0 1),” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 102-103, pp. 712–714, 2003.
- I. M. Tiginyanu, G. Irmer, J. Monecke, A. Vogt, and H. L. Hartnagel, “Porosity-induced modification of the phonon spectrum of n-GaAs,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 491–493, 1997.
- S. Langa, J. Carstensen, M. Christophersen et al., “Uniform and nonuniform nucleation of pores during the anodization of Si, Ge, and III-V semiconductors,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 152, no. 8, pp. C525–C531, 2005.
- M. Naddaf and S. Saloum, “Nanostructuring-induced modification of optical properties of p-GaAs (1 0 0),” Physica E: Low-Dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 1784–1788, 2009.
- P. Schmuki, L. E. Erikson, D. J. Lockwood, J. W. Fraser, G. Champion, and H. J. Labbé, “Formation of visible light emitting porous GaAs micropatterns,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 72, no. 9, 1998.
- M. Naddaf and M. Saad, “Novel optical and structural properties of porous GaAs formed by anodic etching of n+-GaAs in a HF:C2H5OH:HCl:H2O2:H2O electrolyte: effect of etching time,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 2254–2263, 2013.
- J. Grym, D. Nohavica, P. Gladkov, E. Hulicius, J. Pangrác, and K. Piksová, “Epitaxial growth on porous GaAs substrates,” Comptes Rendus Chimie, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 59–64, 2013.
- V. V. Kidalov, G. A. Sukach, A. S. Revenko, and A. D. Bayda, “Properties of cubic GaN films obtained by nitridation of porous GaAs(001),” Physica Status Solidi (A) Applications and Materials Science, vol. 202, no. 8, pp. 1668–1672, 2005.
- H. Föll, M. Christophersen, J. Carstensen, and G. Hasse, “Formation and application of porous silicon,” Materials Science and Engineering R, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 93–141, 2002.
- S. Ghoshal, A. A. Ansar, S. O. Raja et al., “Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle attachment on array of micro test tubes and microbeakers formed on p-type silicon substrate for biosensor applications,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 6, article 540, 2011.
- A. P. Vajpeyi, S. J. Chua, S. Tripathy et al., “High optical quality nanoporous GaN prepared by photoelectrochemical etching,” Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. G85–G88, 2005.