- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 967295, 8 pages
Coaxial Electrospinning with Mixed Solvents: From Flat to Round Eudragit L100 Nanofibers for Better Colon-Targeted Sustained Drug Release Profiles
1School of Materials Science & Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, 516 Jungong Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai 200093, China
2School of Environment and Architecture, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
Received 6 December 2013; Revised 26 January 2014; Accepted 4 March 2014; Published 27 March 2014
Academic Editor: Aihua He
Copyright © 2014 Deng-Guang Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Palaniswamy Suresh Kumar, Jayaraman Sundaramurthy, Subramanian Sundarrajan, Veluru Jagadeesh Babu, Gurdev Singh, Suleyman I. Allakhverdiev, and Seeram Ramakrishna, “Hierarchical electrospun nanofibers for energy harvesting, production and environmental remediation,” Energy Environ. Sci., vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 3192–3222, 2014.
- Rashmi Sareen, Kavita Nath, Nitin Jain, and K. L. Dhar, “ Curcumin Loaded Microsponges for Colon Targeting in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Fabrication, Optimization, and In Vitro and Pharmacodynamic Evaluation ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hossein Mohammad Khanlou, Bee Chin Ang, Sepehr Talebian, Mohsen Marani Barzani, Mahyar Silakhori, and Hadi Fauzi, “A systematic study of maghemite/PMMA nano-fibrous composite via an electrospinning process: Synthesis and characterization,” Measurement, vol. 70, pp. 179–187, 2015.
- Attila Balogh, Balázs Farkas, Kornél Faragó, Attila Farkas, István Wagner, Ivo Van Assche, Geert Verreck, Zsombor K. Nagy, and György Marosi, “Melt-Blown and Electrospun Drug-Loaded Polymer Fiber Mats for Dissolution Enhancement: A Comparative Study,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2015.
- U. Eranka Illangakoon, Deng-Guang Yu, Bilal S. Ahmad, Nicholas P. Chatterton, and Gareth R. Williams, “5-Fluorouracil loaded Eudragit fibers prepared by electrospinning,” International Journal Of Pharmaceutics, vol. 495, no. 2, pp. 895–902, 2015.
- Xiao-Jian Han, Bei-Jiu Cheng, Yan-Jun Li, Zheng-Ming Huang, Chen Huang, Zhao-Fang Du, and Jian Wang, “The Effects of Electrospinning Parameters on Coaxial Polyacrylonitrile/Polyurethane Nanofibers: Morphology and Water Vapour Transmission Rate,” Fibers And Polymers, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2237–2243, 2015.
- Fábia F. P. da Costa, Evando S. Araújo, Marcio L. F. Nascimento, and Helinando P. de Oliveira, “Electrospun Fibers of Enteric Polymer for Controlled Drug Delivery,” International Journal of Polymer Science, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Yong-Hui Wu, Hai-Peng Li, Xin-Xin Shi, Jia Wan, Yi-Fan Liu, and Deng-Guang Yu, “Effective Utilization of the Electrostatic Repulsion for Improved Alignment of Electrospun Nanofibers,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.
- Yong-Hui Wu, Chen Yang, Xiao-Yan Li, Jia-Ying Zhu, and Deng-Guang Yu, “Medicated Nanofibers Fabricated Using NaCl Solutions as Shell Fluids in Modified Coaxial Electrospinning,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2016, pp. 1–12, 2016.