- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 297560, 7 pages
Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering of Bacteria in Microwells Constructed from Silver Nanoparticles
1Genetics and Bioengineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Yeditepe University, Istanbul 34755, Turkey
2Acıbadem University, School of Medicine, Department of Infectious Diseases, Büyükdere Cad. No. 40, Maslak, Istanbul 34457, Turkey
Received 2 February 2012; Revised 19 April 2012; Accepted 1 May 2012
Academic Editor: Nickolay Lavrik
Copyright © 2012 Mustafa Çulha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mehmet Ali Yesil, Korkut Yegin, Mustafa Culha, and Esen Efeoglu, “Thin Films Prepared from Nanometer Size TiO2 Absorbs Millimeter Waves,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2012, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- Susanta Kumar Bhunia, Leila Zeiri, Joydeb Manna, Sukhendu Nandi, and Raz Jelinek, “Carbon-Dot/Silver-Nanoparticle Flexible SERS-Active Films,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016.