- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329082, 5 pages
Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue by Fe/ZnO/SiO2 Nanoparticles under Visiblelight
1Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Advanced Materials Department, Central Metallurgical R&D Institute (CMRDI), P.O. Box 87 Helwan, 11421 Cairo, Egypt
Received 12 March 2012; Accepted 4 April 2012
Academic Editor: Farid Harraz
Copyright © 2012 R. M. Mohamed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nitin Kumar Singh, Sandip Saha, and Anjali Pal, “Solar light-induced photocatalytic degradation of methyl red in an aqueous suspension of commercial ZnO: a green approach,” Desalination and Water Treatment, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 501–514, 2013.
- R. M. Mohamed, I. A. Mkhalid, M. Abdel Salam, and M. A. Barakat, “Zeolite Y from rice husk ash encapsulated with Ag-TiO2: characterization and applications for photocatalytic degradation catalysts,” Desalination and Water Treatment, vol. 51, no. 40-42, pp. 7562–7569, 2013.
- Chih Ming Ma, Yu Jung Lin, Ren Wei Shiue, and Chang Tang Chang, “Dyes Degradation with Fe-Doped Titanium Nanotube Photocatalysts Prepared from Spend Steel Slag,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Zatil Amali Che Ramli, Nilofar Asim, Wan N. R. W. Isahak, Zeynab Emdadi, Norasikin Ahmad-Ludin, M. Ambar Yarmo, and K. Sopian, “Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue under UV Light Irradiation on Prepared Carbonaceous,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Van Cuong Nguyen, Ngoc Lam Giang Nguyen, and Quoc Hue Pho, “Preparation of magnetic composite based on zinc oxide nanoparticles and chitosan as a photocatalyst for removal of reactive blue 198,” Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 035001, 2015.
- Ghazaleh Allaedini, Siti M. Tasirin, and Payam Aminayi, “Synthesis of Fe–Ni–Ce trimetallic catalyst nanoparticles via impregnation and co-precipitation and their application to dye degradation,” Chemical Papers, no. 0, 2015.
- Emman J. Mohammad, Abbas J. Lafta, and Salih H. Kahdim, “Photocatalytic removal of reactive yellow 145 dye from simulated textile wastewaters over supported (Co, Ni)3O4/Al2O3 co-catalyst,” Polish Journal of Chemical Technology, no. 0, 2016.
- H. P. Shivaraju, G. Midhun, K. M. Anil Kumar, S. Pallavi, N. Pallavi, and Shahmoradi Behzad, “Degradation of selected industrial dyes using Mg-doped TiO2 polyscales under natural sun light as an alternative driving energy,” Applied Water Science, 2017.