- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354809, 10 pages
GISAXS/GIXRD View of ZnO Films with Hierarchical Structural Elements
1Department of Physics, Department of Inorganic Technology, and Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, University of Split, Teslina 10, 21000 Split, Croatia
2SAXS beamline, Sincrotrone Trieste, Strada Statale 14, km 163,5, AREA Science Park, 34149 Basovizza, Italy
3Division of Materials Physics, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Bijenička 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
4Polytechnic “Marko Marulić”, Krešimirova 30, 22300 Knin, Croatia
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Thundat
Copyright © 2012 M. Lučić Lavčević et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinsheng Zhang, Huicheng Li, Shijun Wang, Fu-Ren F. Fan, and Allen J. Bard, “Improvement of Hematite as Photocatalyst by Doping with Tantalum,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 140411082241007, 2014.
- Abdullah Ceylan, Yusuf Ozcan, Ilghar Orujalipoor, Yen-Chih Huang, U-Ser Jeng, and Semra Ide, “Investigations of rapid thermal annealing induced structural evolution of ZnO: Ge nanocomposite thin films via GISAXS,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 119, no. 21, pp. 215308, 2016.