- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453953, 5 pages
FOLDNA, a Web Server for Self-Assembled DNA Nanostructure Autoscaffolds and Autostaples
Bio-X Institutes, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 1954 Huashan Road, Shanghai 200240, China
Received 3 April 2012; Revised 23 July 2012; Accepted 10 August 2012
Academic Editor: Menka Jain
Copyright © 2012 Chensheng Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jie Zhu, Xiaolu Feng, Jingyu Lou, Weidong Li, Sheng Li, Hongxin Zhu, Lun Yang, Aiping Zhang, Lin He, and Can Li, “Accurate Quantification of microRNA via Single Strand Displacement Reaction on DNA Origami Motif,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Xianlong Zhang, Hong Wu, and Shaoyun Guo, “Effect of Interfacial Interaction on Morphology and Properties of Polyethylene/Boron Nitride Thermally Conductive Composites,” Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, pp. 150401114732001, 2015.
- Neelika Roy Chowdhury, Melanie MacGregor-Ramiasa, Peter Zilm, Peter Majewski, and Krasimir Vasilev, “‘Chocolate’ silver nanoparticles: synthesis, antibacterial activity and cytotoxicity,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2016.
- Shams Tabrez Khan, Javed Musarrat, and Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy, “Countering drug resistance, infectious diseases, and sepsis using metal and metal oxides nanoparticles; current status,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2016.