- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 201057, 10 pages
Nanostructural Features of Silver Nanoparticles Powder Synthesized through Concurrent Formation of the Nanosized Particles of Both Starch and Silver
Textile Research Division, National Research Centre, Dokki, P.O. Box 12622, Giza 12522, Egypt
Received 25 June 2013; Revised 31 July 2013; Accepted 2 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xiao Wei Sun
Copyright © 2013 A. Hebeish et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Hebeish, M. H. El-Rafie, M. A. EL-Sheikh, and Mehrez E. El-Naggar, “Ultra-Fine Characteristics of Starch Nanoparticles Prepared Using Native Starch With and Without Surfactant,” Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 515–524, 2013.
- Md. Mijanur Rahman, Nampei Hattori, Yuta Nakagawa, Xu Lin, Shiki Yagai, Masatoshi Sakai, Kazuhiro Kudo, and Kazunuki Yamamoto, “Preparation and characterization of silver nanoparticles on localized surface plasmon-enhanced optical absorption,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 53, no. 11S, pp. 11RE01, 2014.
- Hebeish, M.H. El-Rafie, M.A. EL-Sheikh, Amany. A. Seleem, and Mehrez E. El-Naggar, “Antimicrobial Wound Dressing and Anti-inflammatory Efficacy of Silver Nanoparticles,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014.
- Deepak Kumar, Jyoti Kumari, Sunandan Pakrashi, Swayamprava Dalai, Ashok M. Raichur, T. P. Sastry, A. B. Mandal, N. Chandrasekaran, and Amitava Mukherjee, “Qualitative toxicity assessment of silver nanoparticles on the fresh water bacterial isolates and consortium at low level of exposure concentration,” Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, vol. 108, pp. 152–160, 2014.
- Md Farooque Abdullah, Sumanta Kumar Ghosh, Sreyasree Basu, and Arup Mukherjee, “Cationic guar gum orchestrated environmental synthesis for silver nano-bio-composite films,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015.
- Manish Kumar Singh, Manjri Singh, Jaya Lakshmi Verma, Nitish Kumar, and R. K. Mandal, “Stabilization of Nanocrystalline Silver by Sella and Mansoori Rice Starch,” Transactions Of The Indian Institute Of Metals, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 239–245, 2015.
- Ali A. Hebeish, Tharwat I. Shaheen, Moustafa M.G. Fouda, and Mehrez E. El-Naggar, “Eco-friendly Microwave-assisted Green and Rapid Synthesis of Well Stabilized Gold and core-shell Silver-Gold Nanoparticles,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015.
- Leila Pourzahedi, and Matthew J. Eckelman, “Comparative life cycle assessment of silver nanoparticle synthesis routes,” Environ. Sci.: Nano, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 361–369, 2015.
- Dao Tri Thuc, Tran Quang Huy, Luc Huy Hoang, Bui Cong Tien, Pham Van Chung, Nguyen Thanh Thuy, and Anh-Tuan Le, “Green synthesis of colloidal silver nanoparticles through electrochemical method and their antibacterial activity,” Materials Letters, 2016.
- Jinhua Yan, Abdelrahman M. Abdelgawad, MehrezE. El-Naggar, and Orlando J. Rojas, “Antibacterial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized In-situ by Solution Spraying onto Cellulose,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2016.
- Mehrez E. El-Naggar, Th. I. Shaheen, S. Zaghloul, M. H. El-Rafie, and A. Hebeish, “Antibacterial Activities and UV Protection of the in Situ Synthesized Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles on Cotton Fabrics,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016.
- A. Hebeish, Th. I. Shaheen, and Mehrez E. El-Naggar, “Solid state synthesis of starch-capped silver nanoparticles,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2016.
- Amina L. Mohamed, Mehrez E. El-Naggar, Th. I. Shaheen, and Ahmed G. Hassabo, “Laminating of Chemically Modified silan Based Nanosols for Advanced Functionalization of Cotton Textiles,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2016.
- Th. I. Shaheen, Mehrez E. El-Naggar, Jihan S. Hussein, Mona El-Bana, Enayat Emara, Z. El-Khayat, Moustafa M.G. Fouda, Hossam Ebaid, and A. Hebeish, “Antidiabetic assessment; in vivo study of gold and core-shell silver-gold nanoparticles on streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats,” Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, vol. 83, pp. 865–875, 2016.
- L. Muthulakshmi, N. Rajini, H. Nellaiah, T. Kathiresan, M. Jawaid, and A. Varada Rajulu, “Experimental Investigation of Cellulose/Silver Nanocomposites Using In Situ Generation Method,” Journal of Polymers and the Environment, 2016.
- Javad Tashkhourian, and Mina Afsharinejad, “Chiral recognition of naproxen enantiomers using starch capped silver nanoparticles,” Analytical Methods, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 2251–2258, 2016.