- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 856376, 8 pages
Validation of a Novel Physical Activity Assessment Device in Morbidly Obese Females
1Department of Epidemiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
2Department of Surgery, University of Iowa, Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
3Department of Biostatistics, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
4Institute for Clinical and Translational Science, University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 2 September 2009; Accepted 29 November 2009
Academic Editor: Michael M. Murr
Copyright © 2010 Soyang Kwon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Federica Menotti, Luca Laudani, Antonello Damiani, and Andrea Macaluso, “Amount and intensity of daily living activities in Charcot-Marie-Tooth 1A patients,” Brain and Behavior, 2013.
- Chen-fan Zheng, Yan-cheng Liu, Yong-cheng Hu, Qun Xia, Jun Miao, Ji-dong Zhang, and Kuan Zhang, “Correlations of Japanese Orthopaedic Association Scoring Systems with Gait Parameters in Patients with Degenerative Spinal Diseases,” Orthopaedic Surgery, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 447–453, 2016.