- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 541974, 4 pages
Effects of Fluorescein Staining on Laser In Vivo Confocal Microscopy Images of the Cornea
1Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 200 Hawkins Dr., Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
2Alcon Research Ltd., 6201 South Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76134, USA
Received 13 July 2011; Accepted 28 October 2011
Academic Editor: David A. Wilkie
Copyright © 2012 Christine W. Sindt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christine W. Sindt, Bruno Lay, Helene Bouchard, and Jami R. Kern, “Rapid Image Evaluation System for Corneal In Vivo Confocal Microscopy,” Cornea, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 460–465, 2013.
- Xiaolin Zhang, Christine Marchetti, Jessica Lee, Yan Sun, Sara Debanne, Ying Jiang, Jami Kern, Mark Harrod, Beth Ann Benetz, Eric Pearlman, and Loretta Szczotka-Flynn, “The impact of lens care solutions on corneal epithelial changes during daily silicone hydrogel contact lens wear as measured by in vivo confocal microscopy,” Contact Lens and Anterior Eye, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 33–41, 2017.