- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103954, 11 pages
A Comparison between Position-Based and Image-Based Dynamic Visual Servoings in the Control of a Translating Parallel Manipulator
1Facoltà di Ingegneria, Università degli Studi e-Campus, 22060 Novedrate, Italy
2Dipartimento di Ingegneria Industriale e Scienze Matematiche, Università Politecnica delle Marche, 60121 Ancona, Italy
Received 9 November 2011; Accepted 31 January 2012
Academic Editor: Huosheng Hu
Copyright © 2012 G. Palmieri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Massimo Callegari, Luca Carbonari, Giacomo Palmieri, Matteo-Claudio Palpacelli, and Donatello Tina, “Position Control of a 3-CPU Spherical Parallel Manipulator,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Pengcheng C. Zhang, De Xu, Wei Zou, and Baolin L. Wu, “Positioning Cylindrical Target Based on Three-Microscope Vision System,” Ieee-Asme Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1612–1624, 2014.