- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 597431, 17 pages
Bifurcation of Traveling Wave Solutions for a Two-Component Generalized -Equation
School of Mathematical Sciences, Huaqiao University, Quanzhou 362021, China
Received 19 October 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ezzat G. Bakhoum
Copyright © 2012 Zhenshu Wen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Liu, “On discreteness of the Hopf equation,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica. English Series, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 423–440, 2008.
- L. Ni, “The Cauchy problem for a two-component generalized -equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 5, pp. 1338–1349, 2010.
- Z. Wen, Z. Liu, and M. Song, “New exact solutions for the classical Drinfel'd-Sokolov-Wilson equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 6, pp. 2349–2358, 2009.
- Z. Wen and Z. Liu, “Bifurcation of peakons and periodic cusp waves for the generalization of the Camassa-Holm equation,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 1698–1707, 2011.
- Z. Liu, T. Jiang, P. Qin, and Q. Xu, “Trigonometric function periodic wave solutions and their limit forms for the KdV-like and the PC-like equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 810217, 23 pages, 2011.
- M. Song and Z. Liu, “Traveling wave solutions for the generalized Zakharov equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 747295, 14 pages, 2012.
- Z. Wen, “Extension on bifurcations of traveling wave solutions for a two-component Fornberg-Whitham equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 704931, 15 pages, 2012.
- P. F. Byrd and M. D. Friedman, Handbook of Elliptic Integrals for Engineers and Scientists, vol. 33 of Die Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Band 67, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1971.