- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 696742, 15 pages
Probability-Dependent Static Output Feedback Control for Discrete-Time Nonlinear Stochastic Systems with Missing Measurements
Department of Control Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
Received 21 June 2012; Accepted 2 August 2012
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Wangyan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Apkarian and R. J. Adams, “Advanced gain-scheduling techniques for uncertain systems,” IEEE Transactions On Control Systems Technology, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 21–32, 1998.
- Y. Y. Cao, Z. Lin, and Y. Shamash, “Set invariance analysis and gain-scheduling control for LPV systems subject to actuator saturation,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 137–151, 2002.
- W. H. Chen, Z. H. Guan, and X. Lu, “Delay-dependent exponential stability of uncertain stochastic systems with multiple delays: an LMI approach,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 547–555, 2005.
- W. J. Rugh and J. S. Shamma, “Research on gain scheduling,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 1401–1425, 2000.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, and B. Shen, “Probability-dependent gain-scheduled filtering for stochastic systems with missing measure- ments,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 753–757, 2011.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, and B. Shen, “Probability-dependent gain-scheduled control for discrete stochastic delayed systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2012.
- Y. Y. Cao, J. Lam, and Y. X. Sun, “Static output feedback stabiliztion: an LMI approach,” Automatica, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1641–1645, 1998.
- J. C. Geromel, C. C. de Souza, and R. E. Skelton, “Static output feedback controllers: stability and convexity,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 120–125, 1998.
- I. N. Kar, “Design of static output feedback controller for uncertain systems,” Automatica, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 169–175, 1999.
- R. E. Benton, Jr. and D. Smith, “Static output feedback stabilization with prescribed degree of stability,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 10, pp. 1493–1496, 1998.
- E. Prempain and I. Postlethwaite, “Static output feedback stabilisation with performance for a class of plants,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 159–166, 2001.
- V. L. Syrmos, C. T. Abdallah, P. Dorato, and K. Grigoriadis, “Static output feedback—a survey,” Automatica, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 125–137, 1997.
- Z. Wang F, Yang, D. W. C. Ho, and X. Liu, “Robust filtering for stochastic time-delay systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 2579–2587, 2006.
- H. Gao and T. Chen, “ estimation for uncertain systems with limited communication capacity,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 2070–2084, 2007.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, X. He, and H. Shu, “Filtering for networked stochastic time-delay systems with sector nonlinearity,” vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 71–75, 2009.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, and H. Shu, “Robust filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 836–841, 2009.
- Y. Kuang, H. L. Smith, and R. H. Martin, “Global stability for infinite-delay, dispersive Lotka-Volterra systems: weakly interacting populations in nearly identical patches,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 339–360, 1991.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Robust control for a class of nonlinear stochastic systems with mixed time delay,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 17, no. 16, pp. 1525–1551, 2007.
- L. Xie, E. Fridman, and U. Shaked, “Robust control of distributed delay systems with application to combustion control,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 1930–1935, 2001.
- Z. Wang, G. Wei, and G. Feng, “Reliable control for discrete-time piecewise linear systems with infinite distributed delays,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 2991–2994, 2009.
- Z. Wang, Y. Liu, G. Wei, and X. Liu, “A note on control of a class of discrete-time stochastic systems with distributed delays and nonlinear disturbances,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 543–548, 2010.
- G. Wei, G. Feng, and Z. Wang, “Robust control for discrete-time fuzzy systems with infinite-distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 224–232, 2009.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, J. Liang, and X. Liu, “Synchronization and state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with distributed delays,” Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1314–1325, 2008.
- F. Yang, Z. Wang, Y. S. Hung, and M. Gani, “ control for networked systems with random communication delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 511–518, 2006.