- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 971303, 14 pages
A Hybrid Network Model to Extract Key Criteria and Its Application for Brand Equity Evaluation
Department of Business Administration, Chung Yuan Christian University, 200 Chung Pei Road, Zhongli 32023, Taiwan
Received 23 February 2012; Revised 16 May 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editor: Jung-Fa Tsai
Copyright © 2012 Chin-Yi Chen and Chung-Wei Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. S. Blanchard and W. J. Fabrycky, Systems Engineering and Analysis, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 4th edition, 2005.
- Wikipedia, Social Network Analysis, http://en.wikipedia.org/, 2012.
- S. Wasserman and K. Faust, Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- M. Balconi, S. Breschi, and F. Lissoni, “Networks of inventors and the role of academia: an exploration of Italian patent data,” Research Policy, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 127–145, 2004.
- M. Balconi and A. Laboranti, “University-industry interactions in applied research: the case of microelectronics,” Research Policy, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1616–1630, 2006.
- F. Murray, “Innovation as co-evolution of scientific and technological networks: exploring tissue engineering,” Research Policy, vol. 31, no. 8-9, pp. 1389–1403, 2002.
- C. S. Wagner and L. Leydesdorff, “Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science,” Research Policy, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 1608–1618, 2005.
- L. C. Yin, H. Kretschmer, R. A. Hanneman, and Z. Y. Liu, “Connection and stratification in research collaboration: an analysis of the COLLNET network,” Information Processing and Management, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 1599–1613, 2006.
- J. P. Scott, Social Network Analysis: A Handbook, Sage Publications, London, UK, 2nd edition, 2000.
- D. Knoke and S. Yang, Social Network Analysis, Sage Publications, London, UK, 2nd edition, 2007.
- L. C. Freeman, “Centrality in social networks conceptual clarification,” Social Networks, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 215–239, 1978.
- P. Bonacich, “Factoring and weighting approaches to status scores and clique identification,” The Journal of Mathematical Sociology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 113–120, 1972.
- P. Bonacich, “Power and centrality: a family of measures,” American Journal of Sociology, vol. 92, no. 5, pp. 1170–1182, 1987.
- C. T. Butts and K. M. Carley, “Some simple algorithms for structural comparison,” Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 291–305, 2005.
- I. K. Aleksandr, Mathematical Foundations of Information Theory, Courier Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1957.
- C. W. Li and G. H. Tzeng, “Identification of a threshold value for the DEMATEL method using the maximum mean de-entropy algorithm to find critical services provided by a semiconductor intellectual property mall,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 9891–9898, 2009.
- C. W. Li and G. H. Tzeng, “Identification of interrelationship of key customers' needs based on structural model for services/capabilities provided by a semiconductor-intellectual-property mall,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 6, pp. 2001–2010, 2009.
- P. Bonacich and T. M. Liggett, “Asymptotics of a matrix valued Markov chain arising in sociology,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 104, no. 1, pp. 155–171, 2003.
- N. Penrose, “Valuation of brand names and trade marks,” in Brand Valuation: Establishing a True and Fair View, pp. 32–45, 1989.
- R. Zimmermann, U. Klein-Bolting, B. Sander, and T. Murad-Aga, Brand Equity Review, BBDO Group, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- R. Zimmermann, Brand Equity Excellence, BBDO Group, Berlin, Germany, 2002.
- Department of Trade and Industry, “Report of brand valuation,” in Proceedings of the Seminar of Corporate Legal System in the Ministry of Economy, Tokyo, Japan, 2002.
- C. T. Butts, “Tools for social network analysis,” http://cran.r-project.org/, 2010.
- C. T. Butts, “Software manual for the R sna package,” http://erzuli.ss.uci.edu/R.stuff/, 2010.