Boolean-Based Surface Procedure for the External Heat Transfer Analysis of Dams during Construction
Recognition of the external surfaces.
(1) for do // Searching all the elements
(2) Request the element type and the count of faces in one element is stored as .
(3) for do // Searching all the faces
(4) Obtain the minimum node number of the face nodes, labeled as .
(5) end loop
(6) end loop
(7) Search for the faces with the same value of .
(8) Compare the topology of the faces. If two faces have the same nodes list, note them as internal faces.
(9) All the faces that have not been noted can be stored as the external surfaces.
We are committed to sharing findings related to COVID-19 as quickly as possible. We will be providing unlimited waivers of publication charges for accepted research articles as well as case reports and case series related to COVID-19. Review articles are excluded from this waiver policy. Sign up here as a reviewer to help fast-track new submissions.