- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 343171, 8 pages
The Design and Implementation of an Intelligent Apparel Recommend Expert System
1College of Information Science and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
2Engineering Research Center of Digitized Textile & Fashion Technology, Ministry of Education, Shanghai 201620, China
3College of Textile, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 11 January 2013; Accepted 5 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Tang
Copyright © 2013 A. H. Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. W. Chau and F. Albermani, “An expert system on design of liquid-retaining structures with blackboard architecture,” Expert Systems, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 183–191, 2004.
- P. Resnick and H. R. Varian, “Recommender systems,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 56–58, 1997.
- B. Sarwar, G. Karypis, J. Konstan, and J. Riedl, “Analysis of recommender algorithms for E-Commerence on electronic commerence,” in Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce, pp. 158–167, 2000.
- B. Mobasher, H. Dai, T. Luo, Y. Sun, and J. Zhou, “Integrating web usage and content mining for more effective personalization,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on E-Commence and Web Technologies, pp. 165–176, 2000.
- P. A. F. Lam, “Personalized garment coordination apparatus,” United States Patent, vol. 6, pp. 629–644, 2003.
- M. Kobayashi, “Studies on the color planning of clothing—existence of the "ideal skin color" and the effect of the clothing color,” Journal of the Japan Research Association for Textile End-Uses, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 56–63, 2004.
- W. K. Wong, X. H. Zeng, W. M. R. Au, P. Y. Mok, and S. Y. S. Leung, “A fashion mix-and-match expert system for fashion retailers using fuzzy screening approach,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 1750–1764, 2009.
- R. Zhang, J. Lu, and G. Zhang, “A knowledge-based multi-role decision support system for ore blending cost optimization of blast furnaces,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 215, no. 1, pp. 194–203, 2011.
- X. Y. Chi, H. J. Ma, Z. Zhao, and Y. H. Peng, “Research on hybrid expert system application to blanking technology,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 116, no. 2-3, pp. 95–100, 2001.
- J. Akoka and I. Comyn-Wattiau, “An expert system for software reverse engineering,” in Procedings of the 4th World Congress of Expert Systems, Application of Advanced Information Technologies, vol. 1, pp. 209–217, 1998.
- M. Weiss and F. Stetter, “Hierarchical blackboard architecture for distributed AI systems,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, pp. 349–355, June 1992.
- C. Reidsema and E. Szczerbicki, “A blackboard database model of the design planning process in concurrent engineering,” Cybernetics and Systems, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 755–774, 2001.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, H. Gao, S. Swift, and J. Kurths, “A constrained evolutionary computation method for detecting controlling regions of cortical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 9, pp. 1569–1581, 2012.
- Y. Tang, H. Gao, J. Kurths, and J. Fang, “Evolutionary pinning control and its application in UAV coordination,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 8, pp. 828–838, 2012.
- Y. Tang, H. Gao, W. Zou, and J. Kurths, “Identifying controlling nodes in neuronal networks in different scales,” PLoS ONE, vol. 7, no. 7, Article ID e41375, 2012.
- K. Eldrandaly and S. Naguib, “A knowledge-based system for GIS software selection,” International Arab Journal of Information Technology. In press.
- G. Brzykcy, J. Martinek, A. Meissner, and P. Skrzypczyński, “Control aspects of the blackboard agent architecture for a mobile robot,” Control and Cybernetics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 851–866, 2003.
- J. G. Harvey and D. D. Harris, “Enhancing the blackboard concept to produce a flexible, extensible knowledge-based design tool,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 233–243, 1996.
- J. H. Liu, “The design of expert system and its realization based on C#,” Information and Technology, no. 4, pp. 150–153, 2006.