- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 546842, 11 pages
Adaptive Current Control with PI-Fuzzy Compound Controller for Shunt Active Power Filter
Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Power Transmission and Distribution Equipment Technology, College of Computer and Information, Hohai University, Changzhou 213022, China
Received 17 September 2012; Revised 30 December 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jun-Juh Yan
Copyright © 2013 Juntao Fei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Rahmani, K. Al-Haddad, and H. Y. Kanaan, “A comparative study of shunt hybrid and shunt active power filters for single-phase applications: simulation and experimental validation,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 71, no. 4–6, pp. 345–359, 2006.
- S. Rahmani, N. Mendalek, and K. Al-Haddad, “Experimental design of a nonlinear control technique for three-phase shunt active power filter,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 3364–3375, 2010.
- S. Wang and A. Luo, “Study of dead-time effect and its compensation strategies,” High Voltage Engineering, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 1170–1176, 2009.
- H. Vahedi, A. Sheikholeslami, M. Bina, and M. Vahedi, “Review and simulation of fixed and adaptive hysteresis current control considering switching losses and high-frequency harmonics,” Advances in Power Electronics, vol. 2011, Article ID 397872, 6 pages, 2011.
- B. Singh, K. Al-Haddad, and A. Chandra, “A review of active filters for power quality improvement,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 960–971, 1999.
- B. Singh, K. Al-Haddad, and A. Chandra, “A new control approach to three-phase active filter for harmonics and reactive power compensation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 133–138, 1998.
- H. Komucugil and O. Kukrer, “A new control strategy for single-phase shunt active power filters using a Lyapunov function,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 305–312, 2006.
- P. Kumar and A. Mahajan, “Soft computing techniques for the control of an active power filter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 452–461, 2009.
- G. W. Chang and T.-C. Shee, “A novel reference compensation current strategy for shunt active power filter control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1751–1758, 2004.
- K. K. Shyu, M. J. Yang, Y. M. Chen, and Y. F. Lin, “Model reference adaptive control design for a shunt active-power-filter system,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 97–106, 2008.
- J. Matas, L. Garcia de Vicuna, J. Miret, J. M. Guerrero, and M. Castilla, “Feedback linearization of a single-phase active power filter via sliding mode control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 116–125, 2008.
- C. C. Hua, C. H. Li, and C. S. Lee, “Control analysis of an active power filter using Lyapunov candidate,” IET Power Electronics, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 325–334, 2009.
- M. I. M. Montero, E. R. Cadaval, and F. B. González, “Comparison of control strategies for shunt active power filters in three-phase four-wire systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 229–236, 2007.
- A. A. Valdez, G. Escobar, and R. Ortega, “An adaptive controller for the shunt active filter considering a dynamic load and the line impedance,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 458–464, 2009.
- L. Marconi, F. Ronchi, and A. Tilli, “Robust nonlinear control of shunt active filters for harmonic current compensation,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 252–263, 2007.
- V. B. Sriram, S. Gupta, and A. Patra, “Indirect current control of a single-phase voltage-sourced boost-type bridge converter operated in the rectifier mode,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1130–1137, 2003.
- H. L. Jou, J. C. Wu, Y. J. Chang, and Y. T. Feng, “A novel active power filter for harmonic suppression,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1507–1513, 2005.
- Z. H. Shuai, A. Luo, W. Zhu, R. Fan, and K. Zhou, “Study on a novel hybrid active power filter applied to a high-voltage grid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 2344–2352, 2009.
- H. Carranza, A. Medina, and G. W. Chang, “Real-time shunt active power filter compensation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 2623–2625, 2008.
- G. K. Singh, A. K. Singh, and R. Mitra, “A simple fuzzy logic based robust active power filter for harmonics minimization under random load variation,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 77, no. 8, pp. 1101–1111, 2007.
- C. N. Bhende, S. Mishra, and S. K. Jain, “TS-fuzzy-controlled active power filter for load compensation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 1459–1465, 2006.