- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 953937, 11 pages
Cancer, Fertility Preservation, and Future Pregnancy: A Comprehensive Review
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Carolinas Medical Center, P.O. Box 32861, Charlotte, NC 28232, USA
2Blumenthal Cancer Center, Carolinas Medical Center, 1025 Morehead Medical Drive, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
Received 13 September 2011; Accepted 5 December 2011
Academic Editor: Einat Shalom-Paz
Copyright © 2012 Michelle L. Matthews et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Koichi Kyono, “Fertility Preservation,” Journal of Mammalian Ova Research, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 101–108, 2013.
- Molly Carnahan, Jennifer Fedor, Ashok Agarwal, and Sajal Gupta, “Ovarian endometrioma: guidelines for selection of cases for surgical treatment or expectant management,” Expert Review of Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 29–55, 2013.
- Norbert Sipos, Erzsebet Szatmari, Mihaly Silhavy, Mate Szabolcs, Andras Szantho, and Janos Rigo, “Methods and conditions of fertility preservation in early-stage ovarian tumors,” Orvosi Hetilap, vol. 154, no. 14, pp. 523–530, 2013.
- Irma Virant-Klun, Katja Knez, Tomaz Tomazevic, and Thomas Skutella, “Gene Expression Profiling of Human Oocytes Developed and Matured In Vivo or In Vitro,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Nikhil Rao, Ravi Shridhar, and Sarah E. Hoffe, “Late effects of pelvic radiation for rectal cancer and implications for survivorship,” Seminars in Colon and Rectal Surgery, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 38–43, 2014.
- Marta Devesa, Francisca Martínez, Buenaventura Coroleu, Ignacio Rodríguez, Clara González, and Pedro Nolasco Barri, “Ovarian response to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in women with cancer is as expected according to an age-specific nomogram,” Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, 2014.
- Joline Goossens, Ilse Delbaere, Aurelie Van Lancker, Dimitri Beeckman, Sofie Verhaeghe, and Ann Van Hecke, “Cancer patients' and professional caregivers' needs, preferences and factors associated with receiving and providing fertility-related information: A mixed-methods systematic review,” International Journal of Nursing Studies, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 300–319, 2014.
- Joline Goossens, Ilse Delbaere, Dimitri Beeckman, Sofie Verhaeghe, and Ann Van Hecke, “Communication Difficulties and the Experience of Loneliness in Patients With Cancer Dealing With Fertility Issues: A Qualitative Study,” Oncology Nursing Forum, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 34–43, 2014.
- Jayeon Kim, Kenneth H Kim, and Jennifer E Mersereau, “Building a successful fertility preservation program at a major cancer center,” Journal of Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 148, 2014.
- Rahul Banerjee, and Ekaterini Tsiapali, “Occurrence and recall rates of fertility discussions with young breast cancer patients,” Supportive Care in Cancer, 2015.
- Janani Paramanantham, Alon J. Talmor, Tiki Osianlis, and Gareth C. Weston, “Cryopreserved Oocytes: Update on Clinical Applications and Success Rates,” Obstetrical & Gynecological Survey, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 97–114, 2015.
- Dina M. Flink, Jeanelle Sheeder, and Laxmi A. Kondapalli, “A Review of the Oncology Patient's Challenges for Utilizing Fertility Preservation Services,” Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology, 2016.
- Vânia Gonçalves, and Gwendolyn P. Quinn, “Review of fertility preservation issues for young women with breast cancer,” Human Fertility, pp. 1–14, 2016.
- Juan J. Tarín, Miguel A. García-Pérez, and Antonio Cano, “Obstetric and offspring risks of women’s morbid conditions linked to prior anticancer treatments,” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, vol. 14, no. 1, 2016.
- Antoinette C. Anazodo, Catharyn J. Stern, Robert I. McLachlan, Brigitte Gerstl, Franca Agresta, Richard J. Cohn, Yasmin Jayasinghe, Claire E. Wakefield, Genevieve Daly, Daisy Chan, Lorrae Gilbert, Matthew Kemertzis, Lisa M. Orme, Handan Wand, Rosalie Viney, Lynn Gillam, Rebecca Deans, Murali Jetti, John Wu, Michael Chapman, William Ledger, and Elizabeth A. Sullivan, “A Study Protocol for the Australasian Oncofertility Registry: Monitoring Referral Patterns and the Uptake, Quality, and Complications of Fertility Preservation Strategies in Australia and New Zealand,” Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology, 2016.
- Ana Codorniz, Susana Mineiro, Telma Esteves, Ana Costa, and Fernando Fernandes, “Gravidez após neoplasia da mama: relato de caso,” Reprodução & Climatério, 2016.
- Ignacio Zapardiel, Maria Cruz, Maria D. Diestro, Antonio Requena, and Juan A. Garcia-Velasco, “Assisted reproductive techniques after fertility-sparing treatments in gynaecological cancers,” Human Reproduction Update, pp. dmv066, 2016.