- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 210686, 10 pages
Bone-Targeted Therapies in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Evolving Paradigms
1Division of Hematology/Oncology, Department of Medicine, George Washington University Medical Center, 2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
2Department of Medicine, George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Received 10 June 2013; Accepted 25 July 2013
Academic Editor: William L. Dahut
Copyright © 2013 Joelle El-Amm et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rahul R Deshmukh, Sara M Schmitt, Clara Hwang, and Qing Ping Dou, “Chemotherapeutic inhibitors in the treatment of prostate cancer,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Stavros Sfoungaristos, Stephen J Frank, Mordechai Duvdevani, Ofer N Gofrit, Vladimir Yutkin, Ran Katz, Dov Pode, and Petros Perimenis, “Contemporary pharmacotherapy for the prevention of skeletal complications in patients with prostate cancer,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- A. Brett Hauber, Jorge Arellano, Yi Qian, Juan Marcos González, Joshua D. Posner, Ateesha F. Mohamed, Francesca Gatta, Bertrand Tombal, and Jean-Jacques Body, “Patient preferences for treatments to delay bone metastases,” The Prostate, 2014.
- Michael P. Hoeh, and Leslie A. Deane, “PSA Screening: A Discussion Based on the USPSTF Recommendations and the AUA and EAU Guidelines,” Journal of Mens Health, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 10–17, 2014.
- Manish K Pant, Ahmed Abughaban, and Jeanny B Aragon-Ching, “Advances in systemic therapies for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer,” Future Oncology, vol. 10, no. 14, pp. 2213–2226, 2014.
- Penelope D. Ottewell, Ning Wang, Joshua Meek, C. Anne Fowles, Peter I. Croucher, Colby L. Eaton, and Ingunn Holen, “Castration-induced bone loss triggers growth of disseminated prostate cancer cells in bone,” Endocrine-Related Cancer, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 769–781, 2014.
- Nihar K. Patel, Antoine Finianos, Kristen D. Whitaker, and Jeanny B. Aragon-Ching, “Advanced prostate cancer - patient survival and potential impact of enzalutamide and other emerging therapies,” Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, vol. 10, pp. 651–664, 2014.
- Marci J Clark, Nimanee Harris, Ingolf Griebsch, Dagmar Kaschinski, and Catherine Copley-Merriman, “Patient-reported outcome labeling claims and measurement approach for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treatments in the United States and European Union,” Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 104, 2014.
- Marc Bienz, and Fred Saad, “Management of bone metastases in prostate cancer,” Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 261–267, 2015.
- Suman Bhattacharya, Mohammad Hirmand, De Phung, and Steve van Os, “Development of enzalutamide for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2015.
- Marc Bienz, and Fred Saad, “Androgen-deprivation therapy and bone loss in prostate cancer patients: a clinical review,” BoneKEy Reports, vol. 4, pp. 716, 2015.
- Jean-Jacques Body, Sandra Casimiro, and Luís Costa, “Targeting bone metastases in prostate cancer: improving clinical outcome,” Nature Reviews Urology, 2015.
- Fred Saad, Neal Shore, Hendrik Van Poppel, Dana E. Rathkopf, Matthew R. Smith, Johann S. de Bono, Christopher J. Logothetis, Paul de Souza, Karim Fizazi, Peter F.A. Mulders, Paul Mainwaring, John D. Hainsworth, Tomasz M. Beer, Scott North, Yves Fradet, Thomas A. Griffin, Peter De Porre, Anil Londhe, Thian Kheoh, Eric J. Small, Howard I. Scher, Arturo Molina, and Charles J. Ryan, “Impact of Bone-targeted Therapies in Chemotherapy-naïve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Treated with Abiraterone Acetate: Post Hoc Analysis of Study COU-AA-302,” European Urology, 2015.
- Stéphane Oudard, Pablo Maroto, Gaston Demonty, and Winald R. Gerritsen, “Charting Recent Progress and Challenges in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Is There an Optimal Treatment Sequence?,” European Urology Focus, 2015.
- Jathin Bandari, Robert M. Turner, Bruce L. Jacobs, David Canes, Ali Moinzadeh, and Benjamin J. Davies, “The Relationship of Industry Payments to Prescribing Behavior: A Study of Degarelix and Denosumab,” Urology Practice, 2016.
- Luigia Florimonte, Luca Dellavedova, and Lorenzo Stefano Maffioli, “Radium-223 dichloride in clinical practice: a review,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2016.
- Francisco D.C. Guerra Liberal, Adriana Alexandre S. Tavares, and João Manuel R.S. Tavares, “Palliative treatment of metastatic bone pain with radiopharmaceuticals: A perspective beyond Strontium-89 and Samarium-153,” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 2016.