- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 351232, 6 pages
Pseudacteon Parasitoids of Azteca instabilis Ants in Southern Mexico (Diptera: Phoridae; Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
1Entomology Section, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, 900 Exposition Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90007, USA
2Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Toledo, 2801 W. Bancroft Street, MS 604, Toledo, OH 43606, USA
Received 31 August 2011; Revised 27 December 2011; Accepted 10 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jean Paul Lachaud
Copyright © 2012 Brian V. Brown and Stacy M. Philpott. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hsun-Yi Hsieh, Heidi Liere, Estelí J. Soto, and Ivette Perfecto, “Cascading trait-mediated interactions induced by ant pheromones,” Ecology and Evolution, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 2181–2191, 2012.
- Katlynd M. Reese, and Stacy M. Philpott, “Environmental and Habitat Drivers of Relative Abundance for a Suite of Azteca-Attacking Pseudacteon Phorid Flies,” Environmental Entomology, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1107–1114, 2012.
- Hsun-Yi Hsieh, and Ivette Perfecto, “Trait-Mediated Indirect Effects of Phorid Flies on Ants,” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Kaitlyn A. Mathis, and Neil D. Tsutsui, “Cuticular Hydrocarbon Cues Are Used for Host Acceptance by Pseudacteon spp. Phorid Flies that Attack Azteca sericeasur Ants,” Journal of Chemical Ecology, 2016.