- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 641687, 2 pages
Osteosarcoma: Lessons Learned and Future Avenues
1Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai 400012, India
2Children’s Cancer Hospital, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
3Department of Clinical Oncology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Received 28 July 2013; Accepted 28 July 2013
Copyright © 2013 Ajay Puri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefan Sleijfer, and Hans Gelderblom, “Current clinical trials for advanced osteosarcoma and soft tissue sarcoma,” Current Opinion in Oncology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 434–439, 2014.
- Neelam Wadhwa, “Osteosarcoma: Diagnostic dilemmas in histopathology and prognostic factors,” Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 247–254, 2014.