- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105937, 6 pages
Circle of Willis Variants: Fetal PCA
1Stroke Program, Department of Neurology, Tulane University Hospital, 1440 Canal Street, TB-52, Suite 1000, New Orleans, LA 70112-2715, USA
2Health Services and Outcomes Research Center for Outcome and Effectiveness Research and Education (COERE), University of Alabama at Birmingham, RWUH M226, 619 19th Street S, Birmingham, AL 35249-3280, USA
3Center of Excellence in Comparative Effectiveness Research for Eliminating Disparities (CERED) Minority Health & Health Disparities Research Center (MHRC), University of Alabama at Birmingham, RWUH M226, 619 19th Street S, Birmingham, AL 35249-3280, USA
4Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
5Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Received 14 November 2012; Revised 16 January 2013; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: David S. Liebeskind
Copyright © 2013 Amir Shaban et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amre Nouh, Jessica Remke, and Sean Ruland, “Ischemic Posterior Circulation Stroke: A Review of Anatomy, Clinical Presentations, Diagnosis, and Current Management,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Johannes Goerlitz, Holger Wenz, Mansour Al-Zghloul, Hans U. Kerl, Christoph Groden, and Alex Förster, “Anatomical Variations in the Posterior Circle of Willis and Vascular Pathologies in Isolated Unilateral Thalamic Infarction,” Journal of Neuroimaging, 2015.
- J. Mikhail Kellawan, John W. Harrell, Eric M. Schrauben, Carson A. Hoffman, Alejandro Roldan-Alzate, William G. Schrage, and Oliver Wieben, “Quantitative cerebrovascular 4D flow MRI at rest and during hypercapnia challenge.,” Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2015.
- Guangyu Zhu, Qi Yuan, Jian Yang, and Joon Hock Yeo, “The role of the circle of Willis in internal carotid artery stenosis and anatomical variations: a computational study based on a patient-specific thre,” Biomedical Engineering Online, vol. 14, 2015.
- Guangyu Zhu, Qi Yuan, Jian Yang, and Joon Hock Yeo, “Experimental study of hemodynamics in the circle of willis,” Biomedical Engineering Online, vol. 14, 2015.
- Mehmet Kolukısa, Azize Esra Gürsoy, Gülşen Kocaman, Hümeyra Dürüyen, Hüseyin Toprak, and Talip Asil, “Carotid Endarterectomy in a Patient with Posterior Cerebral Artery Infarction: Influence of Fetal Type PCA on Atypical Clinical Course,” Case Reports in Neurological Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–3, 2015.