- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 546093, 5 pages
Long-Term Use of a Static Hand-Wrist Orthosis in Chronic Stroke Patients: A Pilot Study
Revant Rehabilitation Centre Breda, Brabantlaan 1, 4817 JW Breda, The Netherlands
Received 11 December 2012; Revised 31 January 2013; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Valery Feigin
Copyright © 2013 Aukje Andringa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aukje S. Andringa, Ingrid G. L. van de Port, and Jan-Willem G. Meijer, “Tolerance and effectiveness of a new dynamic hand-wrist orthosis in chronic stroke patients,” Neurorehabilitation, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 225–231, 2013.
- Joshua Goldstein, Chetan P. Phadke, Farooq Ismail, and Chris Boulias, “Spasticity Health Literacy Among Canadian Family Physicians,” Canadian Journal Of Neurological Sciences, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 450–453, 2015.
- Gabriele Baronio, Sami Harran, and Alberto Signoroni, “A Critical Analysis of a Hand Orthosis Reverse Engineering and 3D Printing Process,” Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, vol. 2016, pp. 1–7, 2016.