- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 948457, 6 pages
Seismic Analysis of the Transportation Portal by the Combined Asymptotic Method
11-119 Slaviansky Boulevard, Moscow 121352, Russia
2JSC Atomenergoproject, Moscow, Russia
Received 6 May 2011; Accepted 17 August 2011
Academic Editor: Leon Cizelj
Copyright © 2011 Alexander Tyapin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. G. Tyapin, “Combined asymptotic method for soil-structure interaction analysis,” Journal of Disaster Research, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 340–350, 2010.
- A. Tyapin, “Modal approach to the condensed dynamic stiffness evaluation,” Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, vol. 1, no. 1, 2011.
- A. Tyapin, “The frequency-dependent elements in the code SASSI: a bridge between civil engineers and the soil-structure interaction specialists,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 237, no. 12-13, pp. 1300–1306, 2007.
- J. Lysmer, et al., “SASSI—a computer system for dynamic soil-structure interaction analysis,” Tech. Rep. UCB IGT/81-02, University of California, Berkeley, Calif, USA, 1981.
- ABAQUS, “Version 6.8,” Dassault Systèmes Simulia Corp., Providence, RI, USA, 2008.