- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453185, 5 pages
Proteins Reprogramming: Present and Future
Department of Spine Surgery, The Third Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 0086-510630, China
Received 28 September 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editors: L. Berghella, A. Dricu, and D. X. Tan
Copyright © 2012 Yang Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tao Shu, Mao Pang, Limin Rong, Wei Zhou, Juan Wang, Chang Liu, and Xuan Wang, “Effects of Salvia miltiorrhiza on neural differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.
- Ramesh R. Kaini, Jane Shen-Gunther, Jeffery M. Cleland, Whitney A. Greene, and Heuy-Ching Wang, “Recombinant Xeno-Free Vitronectin Supports Self-Renewal and Pluripotency in Protein-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells,” Tissue Engineering Part C-Methods, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 85–90, 2016.