Satellite Fault Diagnosis Using Support Vector Machines Based on a Hybrid Voting Mechanism
Input: fault diagnosis table .
Output: parameter sets,
(1) construct the discernibility matrix ;
(2) for each elements ) in , compute the disjunction logic expression: ;
(3) computer the conjunction for all , and get the CNF: ;
(4) change the CNF to DNF : ;
(5) every conjunction items in is a reduction.
We are committed to sharing findings related to COVID-19 as quickly and safely as possible. Any author submitting a COVID-19 paper should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their research is fast-tracked and made available on a preprint server as soon as possible. We will be providing unlimited waivers of publication charges for accepted articles related to COVID-19. Sign up here as a reviewer to help fast-track new submissions.