- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 212830, 6 pages
Histopathological Studies on Stunting Syndrome in Broilers, Lahore, Pakistan
Department of Zoology, GC University, Lahore 64000, Pakistan
Received 24 April 2013; Revised 24 June 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editor: Daral J. Jackwood
Copyright © 2013 Muhammad Fiaz Qamar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaoling Zhao, Lindsay H. Sumners, Elizabeth R. Gilbert, Paul B. Siegel, Wei Zhang, and Mark Cline, “Delayed feeding after hatch caused compensatory increases in blood glucose concentration in fed chicks from low but not high body weight lines,” Poultry Science, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 617–624, 2014.
- L. F. N. Nuñez, L. R. M. Sá, S. H. S. Parra, C. S. Astolfi-Ferreira, C. Carranza, and A. J. P. Ferreira, “Molecular detection of chicken parvovirus in broilers with enteric disorders presenting curving of duodenal loop, pancreatic atrophy, and mesenteritis,” Poultry Science, pp. pev439, 2016.