- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 346745, 9 pages
Existence of Nonoscillatory Solutions of First-Order Neutral Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, University of Žilina, 010 26 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 4 January 2011; Revised 4 March 2011; Accepted 27 April 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 Božena Dorociaková et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Boichuk, J. Diblík, D. Khusainov, and M. Růžičková, “Fredholm's boundary-value problems for differential systems with a single delay,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 2251–2258, 2010.
- J. Diblík, “Positive and oscillating solutions of differential equations with delay in critical case,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 185–202, 1998, Positive solutions of nonlinear problem.
- J. Diblík and M. Kúdelčíková, “Two classes of asymptotically different positive solutions of the equation ,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 3702–3714, 2009.
- J. Diblík, Z. Svoboda, and Z. Šmarda, “Retract principle for neutral functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e1393–e1400, 2009.
- J. Diblík and M. Růžičková, “Existence of positive solutions of a singular initial problem for a nonlinear system of differential equations,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 3, pp. 923–944, 2004.
- L. H. Erbe, Q. Kong, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory for Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 190 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- B. M. Levitan, “Some questions of the theory of almost periodic functions. I,” Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 133–192, 1947.
- X. Lin, “Oscillation of second-order nonlinear neutral differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 309, no. 2, pp. 442–452, 2005.
- X. Wang and L. Liao, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of neutral differential equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 279, no. 1, pp. 326–338, 2003.
- Y. Zhou, “Existence for nonoscillatory solutions of second-order nonlinear differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 331, no. 1, pp. 91–96, 2007.
- Y. Zhou and B. G. Zhang, “Existence of nonoscillatory solutions of higher-order neutral differential equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 867–874, 2002.