- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 709427, 15 pages
Asymptotic Convergence of the Solutions of a Discrete Equation with Two Delays in the Critical Case
1Department of Mathematics, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, 84105 Beer-Sheva, Israel
2Department of Mathematics, University of Žilina, 01026 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 9 October 2010; Revised 17 March 2011; Accepted 13 April 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 L. Berezansky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Arino and M. Pituk, “Convergence in asymptotically autonomous functional-differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 237, no. 1, pp. 376–392, 1999.
- H. Bereketoğlu and F. Karakoç, “Asymptotic constancy for impulsive delay differential equations,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 71–83, 2008.
- I. Györi, F. Karakoç, and H. Bereketoğlu, “Convergence of solutions of a linear impulsive differential equations system with many delays,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems Series A, Mathematical Analysis, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 191–202, 2011.
- H. Bereketoğlu and M. Pituk, “Asymptotic constancy for nonhomogeneous linear differential equations with unbounded delays,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. Series A, supplement, pp. 100–107, 2003.
- J. Diblík, “Asymptotic convergence criteria of solutions of delayed functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 274, no. 1, pp. 349–373, 2002.
- J. Diblík and M. Růžičková, “Convergence of the solutions of the equation in the critical case,” The Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 331, pp. 1361–1370, 2007.
- E. Messina, Y. Muroya, E. Russo, and A. Vecchio, “Convergence of solutions for two delays Volterra integral equations in the critical case,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1162–1165, 2010.
- L. Berezansky and E. Braverman, “On oscillation of a food-limited population model with time delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, no. 1, pp. 55–66, 2003.
- H. Bereketoglu and A. Huseynov, “Convergence of solutions of nonhomogeneous linear difference systems with delays,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 110, no. 1, pp. 259–269, 2010.
- M. Dehghan and M. J. Douraki, “Global attractivity and convergence of a difference equation,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems. Series A. Mathematical Analysis, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 347–361, 2009.
- I. Györi and L. Horváth, “Asymptotic constancy in linear difference equations: limit formulae and sharp conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2010, Article ID 789302, 20 pages, 2010.
- S. Stević, “Global stability and asymptotics of some classes of rational difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 316, no. 1, pp. 60–68, 2006.
- C. M. Kent, W. Kosmala, and S. Stević, “On the difference equation ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 815285, 25 pages, 2011.
- J. Baštinec and J. Diblík, “Subdominant positive solutions of the discrete equation ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, no. 6, pp. 461–470, 2004.
- R. Medina and M. Pituk, “Nonoscillatory solutions of a second-order difference equation of Poincaré type,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 679–683, 2009.
- B. Z. Vulikh, A Brief Course in the Theory of Functions of a Real Variable (An Introduction to the Theory of the Integral), Mir Publishers, Moscow, Russia, 1976.