- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 814962, 16 pages
Conjugacy of Self-Adjoint Difference Equations of Even Order
Department of Mathematics, Mendel University in Brno, Zemědělská 1, 613 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 31 January 2011; Revised 5 April 2011; Accepted 18 May 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Petr Hasil. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Petr Zemanek, and Petr Hasil, “Friedrichs extension of operators defined by even order Sturm-Liouville equations on time scales,” Applied Mathematics And Computation, vol. 218, no. 22, pp. 10829–10842, 2012.
- Petr Hasil, and Michal Veselý, “Critical Oscillation Constant for Difference Equations with Almost Periodic Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–19, 2012.
- Peter Šepitka, and Roman Šimon Hilscher, “Recessive solutions for nonoscillatory discrete symplectic systems,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 469, pp. 243–275, 2015.