- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 970469, 14 pages
Invariant Sets of Impulsive Differential Equations with Particularities in ω-Limit Set
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Volodymyrska Street 64, 01033 Kyiv, Ukraine
Received 19 January 2011; Accepted 14 February 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Mykola Perestyuk and Petro Feketa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. J. Shen, and J. T. Sun, “Existence and Uniqueness of Mild Solutions for Nonlinear Stochastic Impulsive Differential Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, pp. 1–10, 2011.
- Pei Cheng, Zheng Wu, and Lianglong Wang, “New Results on Global Exponential Stability of Impulsive Functional Differential Systems with Delayed Impulses,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- X. J. Wan, Y. P. Zhang, and J. T. Sun, “Controllability of Impulsive Neutral Functional Differential Inclusions in Banach Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- M. O. Perestyuk, and P. V. Feketa, “On Preservation of the Invariant torus for Multifrequency Systems,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, 2014.
- P. Feketa, and Yu. Perestyuk, “Perturbation Theorems for a Multifrequency System with Pulses,” Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 2016.