About this Journal
Aims and scope
Advances in Civil Engineering publishes papers in all areas of civil engineering. The journal welcomes submissions across a range of disciplines, and publishes both theoretical and practical studies. Contributions from academia and from industry are equally encouraged.
Subject areas include (but are by no means limited to):
- Structural mechanics and engineering
- Structural design and construction management
- Structural analysis and computational mechanics
- Construction technology and implementation
- Construction materials design and engineering
- Highway and transport engineering
- Bridge and tunnel engineering
- Municipal and urban engineering
- Coastal, harbour and offshore engineering
- Geotechnical and earthquake engineering
- Engineering for water, waste, energy, and environmental applications
- Hydraulic engineering and fluid mechanics
- Surveying, monitoring, and control systems in construction
- Health and safety in a civil engineering setting
Advances in Civil Engineering also publishes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.
ISSN: 1687-8086 (Print)
ISSN: 1687-8094 (Online)
Advances in Civil Engineering is an open access journal. All articles are immediately available to read and reuse upon publication. More information about our Open Access policy can be found on our copyright page.
Editorial enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
General enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.